Brandon Mull Lovers discussion

Who has met Brandon Mull?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11 comments I'VE MET BRANDON MULL!
IT WAS SOOOOOO COOL!
HE CAME TO MY SCHOOL AND I WAS SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW AND HE TALKED TO ME!
WOW!

message 2: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) Coool... xD

message 3: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 46 comments omg... so jealous!

message 4: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments OMG!!!! WOW!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS, I'M GREEN!
what was he like? what was his favorite color? um...which book is his favorite book? Did you ask him that stuff? what did he tell you? What SCHOOL do you go to?

message 5: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 46 comments cool it, bub. :)

although i AM interested as well... do tell...

message 6: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments Sorry...i was really hyper *meek face*

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 27 comments my bestfriends brother actually works for him so i got to go with them and got to meet him and he even signed the books i brought! and i got to hold the first copy!!!!!!!

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenbridge18) I went to his book signing last night and met Shannon hale and James Dashner

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenbridge18) Hey who wants to invite Brandon Mull to Goodreads

message 10: by Sivonne (new)

Sivonne That would be awesome, but i don't know how to get a hold of him. Did anyone go to the Book Babe funraiser in AZ?

message 11: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments I really want to meet Shannon Hale....Sarah and Lauren you guys are unbelievably lucky to meet these people...And that's a good question. Does anyone have Brandon's email adress or something?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys I'm new! I got to meet Brandon Mull a couple weeks ago! He was signing #4! He is so nice! Hey if anyone is on Facebook he said you check him out there!

message 13: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments Welcome,(in the name of Bubda and bananas) Meghan! Even though this group isn't very active, we have...interesting discussions...
And lucky you Meghan!

message 14: by Naomi (last edited May 01, 2009 04:01PM) (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) | 581 comments Mod
I get to meet him next thursday. he's doing a book signing @ Barnes and Noble. :D
... can I add it as an event?

message 15: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments i think so...where's it at?

message 16: by Naomi (new)

Jordan Landing Barnes & Noble. K I'll add it. :D

message 17: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) i haven't met him :( but i want to!

message 18: by Naomi (new)

you should go to the event then! :D

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Courtney wrote: "I'VE MET BRANDON MULL!
IT WAS SOOOOOO COOL!
WOW!"

U SUCK!!

message 20: by Naomi (new)

lol. i agree. jk! no, but still, thats way too cool to be true!

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) yes.

message 22: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 46 comments wow... all you luckies. the closest i've ever got to meeting him is looking at the little picture of him in the back cover of the book, lol :) .

i can't wait for the last book!!!!!!

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) sme here.

message 24: by Naomi (new)

*cries* I couldn't meet him yesterday! My mom wouldn't let me! I'm soo riding my bike nxt time he does one.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

he came to my school, 3 years ago, yeah, it was okay.

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) ummm....ok.

message 27: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) | 28 comments Courtney wrote: "I'VE MET BRANDON MULL!
IT WAS SOOOOOO COOL!
WOW!"

NO FRIGGIN WAY!! what does his voice sound like?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Deep! Duh!

He is a cool person!

message 29: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) | 28 comments SWEET

message 30: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments

here it is guys

Fan Email: writerbrandonst@gmail.com
Media: ldethman@shadowmountain.com | 801-517-3295

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments :O You guys are so luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
>:( Please come To my School brandon Mull

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2009 02:46PM) (new)

I've met Brandon Mull a few times. He's signed most of my books, I've gotten pictures with him, I've talked to him, and he's my friend on facebook. =] I'm really lucky. He's an all-around awesome person. He's just funny and easy to talk to. He's a real person, not one of those well-known authors who's too cool to meet any of their fans.

In sixth grade, I was SO MAD - and I still am - because he came to my school, but the sixth graders weren't allowed to go because math class was during that time. I still don't get it; "meet an amazing, famous author and miss one math class" versus "miss out on a great experience and review something we already know in math" seems like an easy choice for me. Apparently, the teachers think much differently than I do. I was like the only fan of his books in the entire grade! Practically no one else had read them, and then they all got to go instead. Maybe that's why I still loathe math to this day...

message 33: by Awesome (new)

Awesome Mc | 29 comments i met him and i got to go on stage with him and do that explorer thing i also got a shirt cuz my birthdays on the day of rambuncionsnus i cant remember what its called

message 34: by Awesome (new)

Awesome Mc | 29 comments neone else do that

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer solstice?

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Awesome wrote: "i met him and i got to go on stage with him and do that explorer thing i also got a shirt cuz my birthdays on the day of rambuncionsnus i cant remember what its called
"

LUckY
XP

message 37: by Peanut (new)

Peanut whens your birthday?

message 38: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Lucky ducks!! I didn't get to met him in person, but on the Upstream interview I got him to say hi to me! That was cool too.

message 39: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments i have only seen him once

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments i haven't seen him. i don't think he ever came to Hawaii. I am drinking a chocolate/ vanilla rootbeer float!

message 41: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments u live in Hawaii

message 42: by Awesome (new)

Awesome Mc | 29 comments ya sumer solstice and im not telling u creepy stalker person

message 43: by Awesome (new)

Awesome Mc | 29 comments ur gonna have to look it up

message 44: by Peanut (new)

Peanut Actually I was just wondering if it was the summer or the Winter. And plus I didn't remember when either one was.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments yups. Ok. Yeah. I guess i gave out my secret identity. Time to change my profile.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments Except the pic. Possible. I love the pic. But i won't masquerade as Selena Gomez anymore.

message 47: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments OK i have a question does anybody know when the next Brandon mull book signing is and where

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments no. I don't. Sorry. I hate the ep. Of sonny with a chance when he says, do you have feelings? About sonny and chad liking each other cuz we don't know because STINKIN TAWNI TURNED OFF THE HIDDEN CAMERA. SO NICE AND EVIL!!! :'(

message 49: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments :O

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments You have to watch it. Ep. 21, sonny with a chance.

« previous 1 3