Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion

Movie Beautiful disaster: Good or bad???

Comments (showing 1-46 of 46) (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karima I just read on facebook that they are going to make a movie. I'm not so sure if I like that. I'm curious what you think.

Jessica Just read online that two studios are in a bidding war for the rights to the book to make the movie. Could be interesting...

Britica i didnt want this book to ever end! so if they make a movie i would be happy:)

Tara Britica - I just read she is releasing a second book in the series called Walking Disaster but it's not scheduled to be released until April 2013.

Emily Although the movie will most likely not be better than the book, I think a Beautiful Disaster movie would definitely help the story come to life. It would be pretty amazing to see such a passionate story the big screen. I can't wait!!

Britica Tara wrote: "Britica - I just read she is releasing a second book in the series called Walking Disaster but it's not scheduled to be released until April 2013."

i cannot wait!!

Tara Emily wrote: "Although the movie will most likely not be better than the book, I think a Beautiful Disaster movie would definitely help the story come to life. It would be pretty amazing to see such a passionate..."

I am not one to dislike a movie normally. I am excited regardless but I know movies are never as good as the books.

Tara Nic wrote: "The second book is just from Travis' POV"

I didn't know that. :) I can't wait!!

Julie Li I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THEM!! both the sequel and the movie

message 10: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Julie wrote: "I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THEM!! both the sequel and the movie"

:) Me Too!!

Angela I would kill myself before watching it. Personal reason.

Victoria Bryant OMG THERES GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK?!?!?!!! AHHHHH IM SOOOO EXCITED!!! I GOT SOO ADDICTED TO THIS BOOK!! AND ITS FROM TRAVIS POV!!! THERE IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE ALSO?!?!?!?!! OMG THIS JUST MADE MY WEEK I CANT WAIT!! I NEEDED THE SECOND BOOK AND MOVIE LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO!!

Wendy Napier Would love to see the movie.. but as with 50shades how the hell are they going to find every woman's ideal Mr Grey or Travis??? Some people will be disappointed! I will defo go see both movies as I loved all the books! Also think studios will have to ensure they produce them for the older audience as a 12A will not include enough of the sex!!!!!

Angela I despise both book, but if I have to choose between Christian and Travis, it would be Christian. It THAT bad. LOL. Travis just remind me of a guy I use to know.

Jessica ...but I know movies are never as good as the books.

Agreed, but who knows . . . It could be quite good. The only concern I have about this idea of movie is the CAST!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

There's going to be a movie? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YAY.I love the book so much and there's also gonna be a sequel with Travis's POV in December omg I can't wait for it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Jessica Actually, the second book will be released in April 2013.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "Actually, the second book will be released in April 2013."
really? .... sigh

Heidi It's not exactly a sequel it's Trav's Point of View! And I would love to see a movie of Beautiful Disaster! (:

Jessica Kaz wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Actually, the second book will be released in April 2013."
really? .... sigh"

Yeap. I know . . . too looooong :(

Jessica Heidi wrote: "It's not exactly a sequel it's Trav's Point of View!

Yes, I know & I can't wait!

message 22: by Dom (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dom The movie will be interesting! However, I don't think anything will be as good as the book! :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 16, 2012 06:23AM) (new)

I can't picture it on the big screen, it certainly won't be as good as the book!!

Sleepy I think it would be a good movie I can see the trailer playing to the music of Barcelona, comeback when u can!! But of course they would leave some pieces out just like any book gone to movie it won't be as good as the book of course but I would so watch it, I think they should also do thoughtless and effortless as movies!! Awesome!!

Constance Register Tara wrote: "Britica - I just read she is releasing a second book in the series called Walking Disaster but it's not scheduled to be released until April 2013."

I know,I saw this on her website. I can't wait.. In love with this book.

Delayne Richter The second book won't come out till April?!?!?!?!?! WHAT!!!! I can't wait that long! Plus, a MOVIE! YAY (white girl happy dance)! This is going to be the longest 8 months of my life.

Sleepy are you sure its going to be a second book and not just Travis pov cuz I know that's what walking disaster is from his pov?! because I would love to read a second book to see where there relationship goes!!

Jessica Sleepy wrote: "are you sure its going to be a second book and not just Travis pov cuz I know that's what walking disaster is from his pov?! because I would love to read a second book to see where there relationsh..."

Yeah, the second book is from Travis POV, but I read somewhere that we may see what happens after they got married. CAN'T CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

Jessica P.S. Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Travis?! Yesssssssss. Definitely!

Terri Love it!!! Can't wait to see it:)

Lisha i was just telling my cousin that this book should be made into a movie. should be interesting. :)

Casey Seeing as I’m the type of person that likes to stay up late at night watching those low budget, overly dramatic, not-afraid-to-take-it-over-the-edge kind of movies that no one hears to much about or even knows exists. So I say “bring it on” cause I would love to see this story get played out.
But I can say without a doubt that the only way I’m ever going to like this movie is it can send me on the same emotional roller-coaster that the book did. After all, that’s what hooked me in the first place.

pagesboundtogether Making a movie is tricky for me....it is rarely ever as good as the book and therefore it usually takes away. If they can do it great Im all for it....unfortunately it usually never measures up!

pagesboundtogether GBHB wrote: "I can't picture it on the big screen, it certainly won't be as good as the book!!"

I agree

Monica Parreira The book is ALWAYS better but it would be pretty awesome to see this book turned into a movie... I hope it works out!

Ivette I would stick whit the book. The movie could never explain every detail and it will not be the same. Some books can do it yet this one I truly do not think would manege to transfer the feeling to the screen in the way it did by words.

Ivette Tara wrote: "Britica - I just read she is releasing a second book in the series called Walking Disaster but it's not scheduled to be released until April 2013."

Yes, reed that it was the same story but in Mad's point of view.

message 38: by ♥ BOOK ADDICT (last edited Sep 25, 2012 11:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

♥ BOOK ADDICT :o if this book turns into a movie, I'll be buying copies and copies of it :) Ahhh! so excited.

Sleepy O yea I would buy this movie on everything i could get it on! !!

Karrie Is it just me, or who else sees Channing Tatum as Travis??

Sleepy Never thought about him but he is very sexy but I don't know if I see him being Travis! Travis seems very bad boy sexy as where channing Tatum. Is cute Guy sexy if that makes sense!

Rebecca 'Bex' Omg - Beautiful Disaster on the big screen...HELL YES! I adore this book, so cant wait for Travis' point of view, and a movie, would be FAB!!

message 43: by Rena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rena I would see it! I like a good love story with good looking guys!

Breeze I've read this book twice! Could go for a third! I need to break up with this book!
Loved it!! Can't wait for Trav's point of view. I think he has the best nick name for Abby, she shits all over him! LOL STill loved her character and her logic.

Darby Franklin i dont know if i will love the book being a movie but i freaking loved the book. i have read it about 8 times now. it will never get old!!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

via Heidy Medrano(chronicles of a book addict)

On her Facebook page Jamie McGuire annouce

"I'm late! As usual! I'm just going to just to do this via my phone because we haven't made it home yet!

On to the big news! In the coming weeks, ATRIA is going to do something very special for BEAUTIFUL DISASTER fans! They will offer a series of FAN CHALLENGES, so that you can come together and get these things you've been asking for! The first challenge starts TODAY!

If we can get my FB page to 13,000 Likes by Thursday, ATRIA will release WALKING DISASTER's prologue. Not just a teaser, folks! The entire prologue! By the last word, you will know this is not simply a repeat of BD. WD is packed full of new material! So share this status! Tell your friends! Tweet!

Ready, set, go!"

So come on let help her reach that 13,000 like we are only 1,665 down show your support