Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #1) Hana-Kimi question

I love the drama they made for it but the korean version is ehhh....
Cielo Cielo Aug 30, 2012 10:25AM
I really liked the comic but then the Japenese version came out and I loved it but now the Korean version is good to but I dont like it as much.

Are they available in the US? Do they have English subtitles?

Maiya Yes
Oct 16, 2014 03:57AM

I love the manga version. I prefer the Japanese drama rather than the korean version.

love all the versions of this!

Haven't finished this series yet but it is pretty great.
I heard bad things about the Korean version. They changed the characters' personalities from what I am to understand.

the jap drama is really funny! i love it so much!

I'm not finished with the manga (My library needs to get it [4-end]), but the Korean drama looks really good (read as mega-crush on Choi Minho) and I hope there is an eng. subtitled ver. I really really hope its good because I've been looking foward to it for awhile.

What ver. is your fav?? (I want to know what to watch first)

I loved the english version honestly

The Japanese version is good, I haven't seen the Korean version but I have seen the Taiwanese version aswell.

deleted member Jul 15, 2013 12:01PM   0 votes
There's a Taiwanese version, too. I liked the books at first. Then it got kind of... weird. I basically just watched it for Chinese practice. I'm sure the Korean version is ok, but I am NOT spending over 10 hours of my life on that again. I hear the Japanese version is the best.

I loved the manga me and my best friend read it together and she was the one got me to loving the drama

I totally agree with you I loved the manga and the japanese live action drama but the korean version was a total let down the only reason I was able to finish it was because of the eye candy and minho of course but other than that it didn't have that much going for it.

I love the manga version as well as the japanesse drama version, but the korean drama version "TO The Beautiful You" its really disappointing for me~ the way how the idols act is soo awkward! =.=" no offends!

Rizqi Fadhillah nevermind :D
Jan 07, 2013 12:10AM