Writer's Cafe discussion

Welcome! > Hiya! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) Hi! My name is Cami, and I love to write, bike, read, and talk/text! :) I love this group!

message 2: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) You're welcome!

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny Hi, I'm Jenny and I love to write, read, draw, and take pictures. (I'm trying to get better at it ;)

message 4: by jenny (new)

jenny You're welcome. Sounds interesting. :)

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Ward (warvici) | 1 comments Hi i'm Victoria and i love reading and writing. I am a student, a mother and have just published on Amazon The Unconventional Life of Jenna Jaghe, looking forward to getting to know everybody.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Hadley, and I love reading, writing, singing, dancing, sketching, painting... Lots of things. :) HARRY POTTER is my favorite series, by far!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem!! :)

message 8: by Tori (new)

Tori Heath (victoriamsheath) Hello! I'm Tori. I love books, writing, tea, indie music, coffee, theatre, art, guitar, and photography. I want to travel the world and move to Europe. Fun fact: I admire Kurt Cobain. Anyways, nice to meet everyone! :D

message 9: by Tori (new)

Tori Heath (victoriamsheath) Thank you! It's good to know we have something in common. :)

message 10: by jenny (new)

jenny Theatre...cool. :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Shahdia, and I love CHEEEEEESE! I also love reading, especially Fantasy, but I'll read other genres if it's a good story. I love Greek Mythology and I've memorised all the gods and goddess' names, their Roman name, their realm and their parents.

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) Hey guys! I'm Destiny and I just finished writing my first novel :) Once I get my writing topic, I'll post it here so I can get critiques from you guys

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 08, 2012 06:37AM) (new)

Duh, I've read Percy Jackson! It's my all-time favorite book series! I'm also writing a novel, which I will post here. It's already posted!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The Tomb of Ra is up! I've also penned my own prose of short sories and one poem.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya! I'm Ashlyn.
And omg Destiny I didn't even realize you were in this group too hey

These Violent Delights (Robin) Heylo, my name is Robin. I am an avid writer, and I think this group would be great for me:D

message 18: by Loubird (new)

Loubird HI YALL

message 19: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Ramos | 1 comments hey! my name is beverly and i love to write! i've come a long way since i started writing and i'd love to grow as a writer, so it's great i found this group! excited :D hopefully, i'll talk to you all at some point! :)

message 20: by Loubird (new)

Loubird hi:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!