Book Junkies discussion

HELP!! > I need help tracking down a book

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (Samuqan) | 1 comments Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find the title of a book that came out about 4 or 5 years ago. The plot centered around a young dragon/dinosaur who lives in a city made of books. He goes on a quest to find a rare book in a dangerous labyrinth filled with feral books. I really enjoyed it but I can't remember the title. Trying to do a google search on book, dragon, quest is not the most helpful so I am hoping someone here can help.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Mortimer (MEMortimer) I have never read this book but I am going to try and help find the title of it to help you find your book.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments Justin wrote: "Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find the title of a book that came out about 4 or 5 years ago. The plot centered around a young dragon/dinosaur who lives in a city made of books. He goes on a quest to..."

Could this be the book you are looking for The City of Dreaming Books

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Faize) | 1090 comments Mod
JUSTIN!!! Ok, I have no clue what book you're looking for, but there's a group here on Book Junkies called What's The Name of That Book???. When I couldn't remember a book title, that group helped me out and I found the book I was looking for. Check it out!:)

message 5: by Tami (new)

Tami Vogel (Tami_Vogel) Justin, did you find the title? sounded interesting and would like to add to my "to-read" list.