The Never Dying Group discussion

Stories > Our story...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) I heard the growl behind me. Why was this happening to me? What was going on? What was hunting me?

message 2: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) ((SOMEBODY ADD ON!!!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I hesitated to turn around. What the heck was that? Did I really want to know? I grimaced as I turned to see the beast that stood before me.

message 4: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) And what I saw made me want to die, some terrible monster stood there. Still as anything. Poised to strike.

It seemed to be of human form, but different at the same time. It looked ten feet tall, but had strange white flech coating its entire body.

I turned to run...

message 5: by Silver (new)

Silver ...when suddenly there was a flash of light. The most beautiful elfin maiden ever seen sent bolts of lighting at the beast, weakening it, and it in turn ran away.

She turned to me and I thought my heart would stop as I gaped at her beauty. "Hello," she said, with the lovliest accent I had ever heard. "I am Violet."

message 6: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) I glanced quickly over my shoulder, wondering if the beast was really gone. but to my amazement I saw another elf, but this time a man.

I turned quickly back to Violet and muttered "Hi...HI I'm Kevin."

message 7: by Silver (last edited Feb 02, 2009 05:23PM) (new)

Silver Violet smiled. "Greetings, Kelvin," she said. Her voice sounded like it was coming from far away. She saw the look on my face and said, "What's wrong?" "Your voice... it's so far away." And then my heart almost broke in two, for her face slid into the gloomiest, most heartbreaking sadness I had ever seen. "This means you do not truly believe I am here. If you convince yourself I am not, you will no longer see me."

message 8: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) maybe thats a good thing I thought quickly to myself. I shut my eyes and whispered to myself "There are no elves. There are no elves."

And when I opened my eyes.

She was gone.

Perfect.

message 9: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀ (last edited Feb 03, 2009 04:27PM) (new)

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments What was that thing before? I thought. After sitting down against the wall in silence for a minute, I decided that maybe not believing Violet was real may have been a bad choice. I closed my eyes again. "Elves are real. Elves are real."

I opened my eyes. Nothing.

message 10: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) Ok so maybe it had been a halucination...but it had seemed so real!

message 11: by Sara, Don't let things deceive you- this group is still alive ;-) (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2985 comments Mod
I was so confused. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. I missed Violet more than I had ever missed anything else.

message 12: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) Before, wishing her away had felt like the right thing, now it felt like the worst decision I had ever made

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments I started feeling physically ill. My head started pounding, and my stomach lurched. I stood shakily and walked to get a glass of water. What should I do?

message 14: by Silver (last edited Feb 04, 2009 10:15AM) (new)

Silver ((wow, people, really long posts...))

Yet I felt my feet slide out beneath me and I was unconcious before I hit the ground. The dream began.
I was in a dark, damp, hallway, with rows of bars on either side of me. I stolled along the hallway, and was forced to look into each and every cell. They were all empty, but I could smell death. Suddenly, I knew this was the cell I was looking for. A small shape was curled up in the corner. I knew this was she.

"Violet?" I whispered into the darkness. She looked up. The most beautiful face I had ever seen. But she was sad. I realized I had been wanting her to be excited to see me, and that I was extremely dissapointed she was not.

"Kevin," she whispered, "You should not have come."

"But you came to me, saved me from the beast!" I said.

"I-I wasn't there. It was a vision. You had to believe it to see it. I would not have come, I was forced to, it was a trap! You have to go- before he sees you- " she seemed to choke and collapsed, lifeless. Except I knew she was still alive. Just unconcious. I heard footsteps, and knew I had to get out of there, but I was frozen--"

Suddenly I woke up. A girl with short, black hair was shaking me. "Kevin, Kevin, wake up!" she said. I woke up, glad to be out of that dream. "Who are you?" I asked, dazed, somehow not wondering how she already knew my name.

"I am Thalia, daughter of-- nevermind," she said quickly.

message 15: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Nightshade? lol...................))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, ok," I say, sitting up. "Do you know what's going on Thalia?"

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver "Umm...... no," Thalia said. I looked at her suspisiously.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments "Somehow, I'm not convinced," I said, leaning against a wall. "Seriously, you can trust me."

message 19: by Silver (new)

Silver Thalia bit her lip. "It might be a bad idea to tell you... I know, try this." she suddenly drew a bronze sword out of nowhere. "See if you can cut your finger on this," she said. I looked at her as if she was crazy.

((yes, it's celestial bronze, however you spell that...))

message 20: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) "What?!" Why would i want to cut my singers with a sword?!"

message 21: by Silver (new)

Silver "It.. it's a test, sort of... just do it, you'll see..." said Thalia.

((if it cuts his fingers, then he's a half blood, if it goes right through his hand, he's a normal mortal.))

message 22: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) I pulled my hands away quickly. "No on man."

Just hols on....on se..cond" Thalia grabbed his hand and poked the knife into his middle finger.

"OW!" Kevin cried out as a drop of blood formed on his fingertip

message 23: by Silver (new)

Silver Thalia's eyes got big and she took a step back. "Oh no," she said.

message 24: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Nightshade | 1289 comments Mod
((Oh, THAT Thalia? As in PJ?))

message 25: by Silver (new)

Silver ((yes....))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I held my hand. "Man, that HURT! Are ya done jabbin' me now?"

message 27: by Silver (new)

Silver "Y-yes. Yes I am. Sorry about that. I was worried you weren't completely solid. Now, what was your dream you were telling me about?" she asked me.

((lol, this is a really bad picture of me))

message 28: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

((La dee daaaaaa))

"Uh..." I said, not sure what to say.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments A loud banging noise sounded around the corner, followed by a shushing noise. Thalia's eyes got wide. "Oh, no," she whispered. "Come on, it isn't safe." She dragged me far down the hall and into a dark closet. I could see her just well enough to see that she was worried.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

~Rachel~ wrote: "...when suddenly there was a flash of light. The most beautiful elfin maiden ever seen sent bolts of lighting at the beast, weakening it, and it in turn ran away.

She turned to me and I thought ..."

((Woh. OK. How did the growling hunting beast turn into a elf???))

message 31: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

((No, there's a growling beast, and then there's an elf. I think.))

message 32: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) ((yesh))

message 33: by Silver (new)

Silver ((the elf scared the beast away, then dissapeared, then Thalia showed up.))

message 34: by Silver (new)

Silver Squished in the tiny closet, it wasn't until later that I wondered how we'd gotten into a closet in a dark hall from being outside. I figured she must have moved me while I was unconcious. I heard Thalia's breath, barely audible, but it was right in my ear. She stopped breathing as a slithering noise came from outside. The slithering paused, then moved on. I felt a sneeze coming on. I pinched my nose. Thalia noticed, looking at me with wide eyes. I could see now that my eyes had gotten used to the light. She grabbed my arm just above the wrist and pulled me out ofthe closet, out of the room, out in the open towards a boat on the beach. At first we were sneaking, but then the slithering things found our trail. "Run!" said Thalia, and we raced towards the boat, where three more people were waiting.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments ((are we following the plot of some book? are there specific names?))

message 36: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

((No, we are NOT following the plot of the book. Yes, Thalia is from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. You should probably read the series before you RP her for anything...))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments ((Oh, okay... I guess. Is there anything bad in the books?))

message 38: by Silver (new)

Silver ((hmm... I don't think there's any bad words in it.. and there's the whole greek god thing, if that bothers you. the characters are half human and half god.))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments ((No, that doesn't bother me. ^^ Sweetness. Well, I guess I'll just watch until i've read it.

message 40: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

((Of course not! That's what I really like about the books... no... ah... mature content, no bad words, nothing bad at all! Unless you count being injured as bad.))

message 41: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) ((hmmm...what to add...what to ad....))

message 42: by === (new)

=== I ran, then a shakeing rumbled threw the earth.

message 43: by Silver (new)

Silver ((that.... what is that trying to say? I'm a bit confused...))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah i'm totally lost))

message 45: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Is it trying to be an earthquake?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((who knows?))

message 47: by Silver (new)

Silver Suddenly everything went black and Alice Cullen was back to the future. Jasper was staring at her intently. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Umm... just had... the weirdest vision dream thing?" she said, confused.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 29 comments ((YAY! I now LOVE PERCY JACKSON! :-) I've read all four!))

message 49: by Silver (new)

Silver ((umm okay... were we talking about that? lol, it was a while ago...))

message 50: by Silver (new)

Silver ((I've read all four twice))

« previous 1