Magic School discussion

School > Gym

Comments (showing 1-50 of 857) (857 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (wickling) | 840 comments Mod
Alex walks in and sighs

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt walked in with a basket ball.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari runs inside to avert the massive crowd of students..she stops and sighs "I'm finally alone" but then she saw the two people there. "Oh great"

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt dribbled his basketball before dunking the basketball.He worked on threes and lay ups not paying attention to anyone else.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari saw the boy dribbling his basketball, she smiled to herself "He's fit". Next to her was a football, "Finally I can have some fun" she started to run at full speed with the football and her feet. She felt so alive.

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt decided to have some fun and went to the other side of the court and shoot the ball blind folded and smiled as he heard the ball swoosh through the net making it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari kicked the ball to the wall, it left a big hole. "Oh crap"

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt chucked at her strength.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari blushed, and smiled. Then she continued to kick the ball in the wall. This time, with less power. Yet it still left holes

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt threw his ball up into the air and waited for the right moment to kick it.when he kick it at the right moment it blasted threw two walls and bounced back to him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari was shocked. She started to laugh hysterically. "That was fricking unbelievable!" she shouted.

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He blushed and laughed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari finally got her breath back, tears where running down from laughing so hard. She walked over to the bench to tie her shoe laces that were undone.

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt sat next to her."Matthew White Fang."Matt said leaning back.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ariara, but people call me Ari" she smiled.

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments "Nice to meet you."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You too, man, what you did was amazing! How come you don't get into trouble? I'm always sent to the headmaster's office"

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments "I'm from the White Fang tribe.Well the last of the white fang clan."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? That's sad. I don't remember where I came from, It sucks"

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments "I feel sorry for you."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm used to it. Thanks." Ari looks at her watch. "Oh crap, late for my next class. I'll see ya, Matt." She smiled and stood up, and walked away. Hoping to see him again.

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He smiled and watched her go.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (wickling) | 840 comments Mod
((Anyone wanna meet the new source of all evil?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari walked in the gym. It was empty. She looked around to see what she could do, and show a punching bag. "Looks like fun". She walks towards it and starts punching and kicking.

Willa Monday-Proud Eden walked into the gym and looked around, she smiled when she saw some ropes in the middle of the Gym, and smiled again when she saw some punching bags,

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments Matt smiled when he saw Ari. He walked over to the bag she was at."I'll hold it for you Ari."Matt said smiling.

Willa Monday-Proud Eden walked over to a different Punching bag and began punching it like her old Boxing Instructer showed her, Moving around the bag easily.

message 28: by Onyx (new)

Onyx | 863 comments Onyx walked in and sat on the bleachers feeling upset that she had left a half naked werewolf in her room she watched the boys exersize. It was entertaining they worked hard and sweat but all she needed to do to flip a tree was crack a vein.

Willa Monday-Proud Eden worked harder, punching the Punching Bag harder, her muscles bulged as she beat up on the bag.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He saw Matt and smiled, "Thanks!" she contiuned punching when and then said, "What to try?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*She

((Sorry))

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments "Ummm you know my strength will bust that."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Right! Forgot the hole! How about a one on one?" She smiled cheekily. "I like some competition"

Willa Monday-Proud Eden stopped and watched them and chuckled a little at what Matt had said.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments "Ok."He said backing up.I think I'm starting to like this girl.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari laughed. Then moved to a fighting stance. "Ready when you are" She smiled.

Willa Monday-Proud Eden moved closer. "I fight the winner" She said with a smirk as she stood on the sidelines.

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He faked a right punch and stopped his foot and inch from her face wind blowing from his foot blowing her hair sideways.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She backed up and kicked him, it missed by an inch. She smiled and kicked at his legs, but he didn't move a muscle. DAMN IT, she thought.

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He slid under her and kicked her forward.He kicked her hand and her thigh.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She staggered forward. Quickly she got her balance and remembered, 'Every fighter’s legs are weak in the last round.' She bent down and kicked her legs in a swift motion towards his knees. Then did a upper jab followed by a lower punch

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He let them hit him but her didn't move from his spot.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari was getting tired. Man, he's good.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He picked her up and threw her onto some pads.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and started laughing, 'I should have never asked to fight with you, you are amazing, I think I need some training'

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He blushed and offered her his hand to help her up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She took it. Then punched him lightly on the shoulder. 'Thanks' she said

message 48: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments He smiled and punched her in the shoulder lightly back.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

'So..can you teach me?' she asked.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (Seathethescaleless) | 542 comments "Ummmm maybe."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18