Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Cthulhurotica
This topic is about Cthulhurotica
Sep 2012: Cthulhurotica > 7/12 MAIN: Cthulhurotica Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Comments (showing 1-50 of 132) (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Felicia (feliciaday) | 740 comments Mod
Spoiler discussion thread for our Sept main pick! What short story did you like most?

message 2: by Sara (last edited Aug 29, 2012 10:20AM) (new) - added it

Sara Wagner | 19 comments Ack, I couldn't find this either as a digial download from my library network or hard copy. Is it really, really new or something?

Vicky (librovert) | 493 comments Mod
It's not new (it was published in 2010) but it is erotica and an indie book which makes it less likely for a library to pick it up. :/

It's for sale here on their website for $3.99 and there is an free excerpt available on Goodreads if you want to
"try it before you buy it."

message 4: by Haley (new) - added it

Haley (MsHaleyAlexandra) | 1 comments I found it actually on this site (goodreads) for free. If you click on the book under where you add it to your shelves it says "Read the book"

Andrew (KonietzkyStrain) Bought the Lovecraft book this morning. This will be my first time reading Girl-Smut. Thanks,to Bonnie Burton.

Vicky (librovert) | 493 comments Mod
Haley wrote: "I found it actually on this site (goodreads) for free. If you click on the book under where you add it to your shelves it says "Read the book""

You can only read about 20% of the book through that link before it prompts you to purchase it.

Laurie Drew (ljdrew) | 27 comments Well Bonnie is just my new idol apparently. This is the first book I have bought for VF (all the rest were from the library) AND her new haircut looked so cute I took my netbook into the bathroom and cut my hair during the discussion! Not that my hair was too different to begin with (I'm not creepy. Much.) but her shorter length was great and I wanted it too. Only with red hair. And curly. *sigh*

(P.S. Authors, please don't be mad at me that I don't buy the books. If I love the book after reading it I buy it. Like the whole Parasol Protectorate series. Totally loved it, would have never read it if not for VF and I bought them all).

message 8: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 22 comments Bought the book from the publisher's website for the grand total of $3.99. Read the first story... laughed my ass off. Can't wait!

message 9: by Jute (new) - rated it 1 star

Jute | 238 comments I'm probably going to be in the minority here...but oh well, here goes!

First, let me say that the stories in this anthology are generally well written. I think the editor did a good job within the concept.

However, that's the problem for me, the concept is just not something I enjoy. I don't watch horror movies, because ...well, they scare me. :) I don't like being scared or having nightmares, so I steer clear of the genre. I know lots of people love exactly that about it. They want to be scared or at the least thrilled and so they enjoy them.

I tried to finish this, I really did. For the most part, the horror isn't graphic and with the stuff you see in movies now days a lot of it really is mild. But I have a really good imagination and it works overtime on stuff like this. So, at about the halfway point I quit reading.

Again, I'd like to say it's not a reflection on the quality of writing. Just a reflection on my inner scardey-cat.

message 10: by Nicole (last edited Sep 03, 2012 02:13PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole (LunaKaos) | 165 comments Jute wrote: "I'm probably going to be in the minority here...but oh well, here goes!

First, let me say that the stories in this anthology are generally well written. I think the editor did a good job within t..."

I also only got part way through this (probably 25% I guess) and had to quit. Its not badly written at all but it just didn't do anything for me at all.
I didn't find the stories that scary but they also weren't sexy either.

Infernal Attractors would have to be my favorite. I just pictured the scene very easy from the description with neon colours and 'move lines'.

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy (bookosaurus_rex) | 3 comments Quick question- Do you have to know Lovecraft's world/mythos to understand the short stories, or is it something you can just jump into and "get it"? Thanks!

Tanya Hakala (hak42) | 8 comments Amy wrote: "Quick question- Do you have to know Lovecraft's world/mythos to understand the short stories, or is it something you can just jump into and "get it"? Thanks!"

I just finished the book today. I think it is understandable without having a Lovecraft background. You'd just have a deeper understanding of what is going on and more familiarity with the setting if you read Lovecraft first.

message 13: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy | 58 comments Amy wrote: "Quick question- Do you have to know Lovecraft's world/mythos to understand the short stories, or is it something you can just jump into and "get it"? Thanks!"

There's several good wiki's on the web, if you'd rather just get a highlights reel on the mythos.

message 14: by Doug (last edited Aug 31, 2012 07:56PM) (new)

Doug | 33 comments I found out something new, you can think something is weird and a bit awkwardly written (ONLY a couple of stories where the voice seemed a little off but maybe it was a historical cthulu style) and still end up thinking about all the creepy story lines far to long. These books didn't help me go to sleep at all... this is not good dreamy time literature. I especially liked the analysis at the end. Hard to pick a favorite but I give infernal attracors a high five for creeping me out with invisible lust beasts and heroine kicking its' butt albeit in a OMG did she really just do that way. It reminded me of the Doctor Who where Donna has the time shifted beetle monster on her back and it tries to eat her timeline, that was creepy good to. of course she doesn't have SEX with David tenant to kill it...hmm

ALSO BIG NOTE: If I do eat calamari again, it will be ranch-free.

message 15: by Fi (last edited Aug 31, 2012 04:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fi Miller | 75 comments I've actually been really enjoying it so far - it's kinda cool to be taken out of your comfort zone by a book, especially one that is as well-written as this is. I wasn't expecting "tentacle-sexy-times" to actually be interesting to read. Maybe apart from The Cry in the Darkness...with the whole....ink "situation"...gross.

Infernal Attractors has probably been my favourite so far with the whole psychotropic imagery which almost gave things a sci-fi/space feel for some reason.

I can understand why this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea - it's freaky s**t for sho'! But I'm enjoying the creep fest and there's some pretty steamy scenes...until the tentacles come out to party :P

Sorry Felicia, I just had to post...you're such a boss!

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/.a/6a00...

Andrew (KonietzkyStrain) I am about 8 stories into the book. Really enjoying my first test of ChickSmut. Although, it is a lot less smutty than I expected really. LOL. Still love how many of the stories tie to classic Lovecraft stories.

message 17: by Gotobedmouse (new) - added it

Gotobedmouse | 73 comments Okay I have never read any Lovecraft books, and just bought the .99 complete collection on my Nook. Which ones should I start with to get a basic Lovecraft background. I asked my husband about him and he said that there was a Lovecraft game that came out in the 80's and it increased his popularity. I am going to have to get Cthulhurotica later in the month. So I figured after I read the dino book that I would get a foundation so I know more of the "Lovecraft world"

Brianna My mini-reviews of Cthulhurotica's stories so far (I'm about 2/3 in?). There are typically general spoilers (content, what kind of sex scenes, quality of sex scenes, and triggers). I may add my final reviews later.

SPOILERS AHOY:

Cthulhurotica - "Descent of the Wayward Sister" - Decent, lesbian erotica, involves some bondage, contains the following quote: "'I'm coming," I called through the keyhold, 'hold fast!' Thus saying, I turned my full attention to the lock. Like a proper maiden, it resisted for a token moment. But, upon further adept agitation of its slender hole, it relinquished its charms with smooth, willing finesse. 'Good girl,' I murmured to it." Hilarious! I like this one.

"The C-Word" - Kind of bittersweet, a cougar story. I actually liked that one.

"Infernal Attractors" - Technobabble-heavy, not my favorite.

"Daddy's Girl" - Well-written, a little inkling of BDSM and tentacles.

"The Cry in the Darkness" - Creepiest one for me thus far. I generally don't like stories that are pregnancy/conception/fertility focused, and this one is that. Not a huge fan of the content, but I liked the writing.

"Riemannian Dreams" - Rambling and alternating between kind-of-hot scenes and heavy, wordy things that I admittedly didn't understand or read too much of.

"Turning On, Tuning In, & Dropping Out at the Mountains of Madness" - This one gets a hearty "eh" for me. I just didn't really have a lot of love for it. Very heavy with the hippie slang and I didn't see much of how it fit the theme of the collection, either.

"Song of the Catherine Clark" - I was excited about this one at first. I love lost ship stories, I really do. It was a bit slow, and I kind of wish there had been more time to explore the story. The final scene was pretty icky though.

"Between a Rock and an Elder Goddess" - Lots of story-story here, references to Greek history and mythology. Had a really weird time/perspective change that threw me off for a bit.

Bigger Spoilers:

((The stuff with Circe and the skin changing is super cool.))

Bigger Spoilers END

"Fishwives of Sean Brolly" - Okay, no, seriously, if you have any triggers - like, assault, violence, rape, potentially self harm, violence against women, DO NOT READ THIS ONE. This one seriously grossed me out, and really upset me. I read through to the end kind of in horror. It's wife-bashing, and then goes totally gross and awful throughout a large part of it, and then ends awfully. Least favorite. Even worse than the pregnancy one.

Yeah, taking a break on this for a while. I was expecting horror and grossness, and all that, but the last one, no way. Back to dinosaur sex for me.

So far: There are a freaking LOT of "evil" women in these. Like, most of the baddies, if they are gendered, are women, except when the villain is the protagonist.

"Flash Frame" - Eh. Yicky. Lots of gross descriptions, nothing really "erotic" in content.

"Transfigured Night" - (Has dudesex, FYI) This one, I think, is actually one of my favorites. The journal-style writing is a little confusing at times, but it manages to straddle the line between "erotic" and "creepy" quite well. This one didn't have me cringing and gagging, and it wasn't a major hotness either, but it was kind of sexy where it should have been, and a little creepy all through. Well done.

"The Lake at Roopkund" - Another husband-perspective, with some anti-woman feels going on at first. It gets a little better partway through, albeit weird, but the ending scene and "twist" killed it for me. Can we move away from desperate desires to get pregnant being the motivator for sex?

"Ipsa Scientia" - Pretty decent, but just sad. Bummed me out a little. It wasn't icky or anything, which is a victory, but definitely was depressing. I identified with the main character, so it was all sads for me.

"Dreamlands of Mars" - I actually really liked this one. This one was my favorite! Has a threesome, and the sex is pretty well-done. Definitely avoids the ick factor.

Charlie (Nocranberry) | 45 comments Brianna wrote: ""The Cry in the Darkness" - Creepiest one for me thus far. I generally don't like stories that are pregnancy/conception/fertility focused, and this one is that. Not a huge fan of the content, but I liked the writing."

I really liked this one, not so much for the pregnancyness but because I liked how you could see the strong connection between the two characters. You've got this man who would do absolutely anything for his wife but for some reason she keeps pulling away which was definitely an Aww factor. I will admit though the ending was kind of gross.

message 20: by Julie (new) - rated it 1 star

Julie (subtleseasonings) | 88 comments I got halfway through the book and quit. It's just not for me. I usually love horror (Stephen King was my favorite author when I was a teenager), but these stories just don't do it for me. They're not very smutty so I can't enjoy them for that, and they're not very scary so I also can't enjoy them for that either. Just not a good fit for me.

Out of the stories that I read, I liked the one with Circe the best. That one was actually interesting and dare I say - fun.

Seawood | 176 comments I love Lovecraft (are any of you Call of Cthulhu players?). I am laughing at these stories but losing SAN points at the same time....:D The creep factor is very well done indeed and the tone is really like Lovecraft et al. I passed the first one to my DH and he was impressed with the tone too (although we were then interrupted by the needs of small children before he got to the smut. I can't *wait* to see what he makes of that!).

Kristen (Aubi) | 13 comments I've enjoyed all of these so far. I'm about halfway though. I think with short stories you can be more forgiving then an entire book. I like the fact that they are all so different from each other. It keeps my interest.

I don't know if I can pick a favorite, but I really enjoyed the fishwives story for the insanity angle. I loved the 70s hippie story.

While I am not a big horror fan any more, though I had my Stephen king run in high school .. And it really takes a lot to offend me, especially when it comes to fiction. Still i'm gonna say "great pick, Bonnie!"

Brianna Caroline wrote: "I love Lovecraft (are any of you Call of Cthulhu players?). I am laughing at these stories but losing SAN points at the same time....:D The creep factor is very well done indeed and the tone is rea..."

I play Arkham Horror, which is a little similar. :)

Missie Kay (middlekmissie) | 11 comments About halfway through, and I have to agree with those who said that although most are well-written (I would except Riemannian Dreams: info-dumping and stilted dialogue at the end of the story), they're not really my cup of tea. Still, interesting. I'm glad to give it a try, and it's not too long or difficult to read.

Andrew (KonietzkyStrain) Caroline wrote: "I love Lovecraft (are any of you Call of Cthulhu players?). I am laughing at these stories but losing SAN points at the same time....:D The creep factor is very well done indeed and the tone is rea..."

I used to write and run CoC for a long time. Still have all my books and scripts for the games I created. Been getting that pen & paper game itch again... with CoC or maybe GammaWorld. Hard to find a great group of local players.

Seawood | 176 comments Andrew wrote: "Hard to find a great group of local players. "

Yeah, I think CoC requires you to bury yourself in the mythos more than D&D. Haven't played it for absolutely ages but my old group were rather theatrical...we had a lot of fun making artefacts and the like. One game (which I was sadly not present for) one of the group rigged a yellow smoke pot to go off under the table whilst they were playing a story based on The King In Yellow. Freaky as hell. :D I'd love to play again.

Michelle Mann | 6 comments Caroline wrote: One game (which I was sadly not present for) one of the group rigged a yellow smoke pot to go off under the table whilst they were playing a story based on The King In Yellow. Freaky as hell.

wow the whole smoke thing sounds amazing ^_^ A D&D group I play with want to start CoC, sounds sooooo good :P

What I like about the stories was that if you've read Lovecraft, the similarities or different takes were really good when compared to the original. For example From Beyond was one that I really enjoyed and Infernal Attractions had a totally different take on it but with obvious similarities which made it more interesting to me as Lovecraft fan.

There were other stories I would have loooved to of seen done with the erotica twist, The Outsider, Facts Concerning the Late Arthur Jermyn and His family, The Temple and The Picture in the House to name a few.

What were the stories you guys loved and ones that you didn't?

message 28: by Ash (new)

Ash Rowe | 4 comments I enjoyed reading the whole thing and it went by really fast. I was absorbed. I really enjoyed Daddy's Girl, The C-word, Descent of the Wayward Sisters and Infernal Attractors. I can not think of any of the stories I really disliked. They all had something that held my interest.

I like that they weren't really scary stories but more of creepy and what the f*ck kind. The whole " WTF" factor kept me absorbed in it.

I'd like to thank you for this pick. It was something I probably wouldn't have picked up . It was a nice stroll outside the box for me. I've never read a Lovercraft book but I've always wanted to pick one up so this is giving me the push to.

message 29: by Fi (last edited Sep 03, 2012 11:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fi Miller | 75 comments Michelle wrote: "Caroline wrote: One game (which I was sadly not present for) one of the group rigged a yellow smoke pot to go off under the table whilst they were playing a story based on The King In Yellow. Freak..."

I would say that my favourites were:

Decent of The Wayward Sister
Infernal Attractors
The Cry in the Darkness
The Fishwives of Sean Brolly
The Assistant from Innsmouth

I read these with not having a scooby about Lovecraft and the Cthulhu-mythos and I didn't do much research. I wanted to see if the short stories would stand alone as they were or if they wouldn't make much sense. To my surprise I still really enjoyed them. Not all, but most. The book made me actually want to go and research and read more Lovecraft so I could a better grasp of the characters/similarities/differences.

Brianna I haven't read all of them, but I liked these best:

Descent of The Wayward Sister
The Assistant from Innsmouth
Dreamlands on Mars
Transfigured Night
The C-Word
Between a Rock and an Elder Goddess

Brianna Cthulhurotica reviews, continued:

SPOILERY(ish):

"The Assistant from Innsmouth" - This one was pretty great. It has a "Dracula" vibe at the beginning, but takes an interesting turn. The "sex" is not really sexy or anything, but is used more to take things from creeping to creepy. Another woman-is-evil thing again. *eyeroll*

"The Summoned" - I wasn't super enthused. Interesting concept, I liked the writing and description, but the condescending male perspective was irritating, the female as the victim/antagonist was irritating, as well as the pregnancy angle again. I mean, seriously, could we get some more women in these things that aren't pregnant/don't want to be pregnant/don't become impregnated? Sick of that.

"Sense" - Well done, and great ending. The sex in this one was really well-done. However, another woman-is-evil one, and the recurring "blonde, sexy, angelic" beauty ideal slamming through the pages gets a little frustrating. Otherwise, very good. Probably one of the ones I liked better.

Michelle Mann | 6 comments Between a Rock and an Elder Goddess was so good!

And Fi, I totally agree with the stories standing strong on their own ^_^ I've not read all of the Lovecraft stories so some I never got either. But all in all I really enjoyed the book. The darker creepier twist to it has made it one of my fav VF reads so far

Tegan (joggiwagga) | 276 comments As someone who's read quite a bit of Lovecraft's prose, I'm definitely enjoying this book. About half way through at this time. I'm loving the use of different time periods and settings in the stories, without counting the smut its a really cool expansion on the canon Lovecraft created.

As for the number of female as the more villainous characters, it sort of makes sense since this is a smutty balance to Lovecraft's work where there's pretty much no women at all. So far it almost strikes me as if the men who are written are there as simply ways to better frame the women in the stories, even when they are the narrator they seem almost inconsequential in their story that orbits around the woman.

Brianna Tegan wrote: "As someone who's read quite a bit of Lovecraft's prose, I'm definitely enjoying this book. About half way through at this time. I'm loving the use of different time periods and settings in the st..."

I just don't understand why there couldn't be female protagonists - not everything needs told from a male perspective, even if it's horror. :)

Madison E. (MadiEMartin) | 231 comments Amy wrote: "Quick question- Do you have to know Lovecraft's world/mythos to understand the short stories, or is it something you can just jump into and "get it"? Thanks!"

I have never read Lovecraft and I wasn't "lost" within the stories (at least so far). I think the introduction by the editor did a great job placing the book.

message 36: by Erik (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erik Noren (ErikNoren) | 2 comments I haven't read any Lovecraft either but I did read the forward. After a few shorts I noticed common themes (Dr. Wheately keeps getting referenced) and though I think I'm missing some backstory, these stood on their own.

Elizabeth (Koiria) | 11 comments I've only read the first few stories so far, but I'm not really liking it so far. The stories are not bad, actually they are quite good, the only bad thing is that once it starts to get good, it ends. I wish there was more to each story. The stories are not very smutty, for example "Descent of the Wayward Sister" it was sorta boring at the start, but once she found the girl strapped to the table it was getting good! and then if stopped before it finished. The rest of the stories have also ended before it got to good smutty parts, and this makes me sad, and almost discourages me from continue to read.

I am also sorta disappointed because I was actually hoping for a story with cthulhu and some tentacle sex but does not seem to be here...

message 38: by Kirsten (last edited Sep 04, 2012 01:44AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kirsten Bailey (klbailey) | 86 comments Erik wrote: "I haven't read any Lovecraft either but I did read the forward. After a few shorts I noticed common themes (Dr. Wheately keeps getting referenced) and though I think I'm missing some backstory, the..."

I haven't read any Lovecraft either, and I noticed this too! I also picked up on Miskatonic and Arkham popping up a lot. (Google to the rescue!)

Kirsten Bailey (klbailey) | 86 comments Finished!
I wrote a short comment about each of the stories in my review here:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

(Spoilery!)

Jessica Andersen (jessmary) | 16 comments I haven't started reading the book yet, because I decided to read some Lovecraft first. I picked up a hardback book of Lovecraft stories on the cheap at Barnes and Noble and looked online to help determine which ones fit into the mythos.

I am looking forward into jumping into Cuthulhurotica though!

Tegan (joggiwagga) | 276 comments Brianna wrote: I just don't understand why there couldn't be female protagonists - not everything needs told from a male perspective, even if it's horror. :)

There were some female view points. But yes, as I've read further (about 70% done now) there are definitely more male POVs than female.

Though I guess we could make jokes about it being another level of mythos - men trying to understand women. :D

Tegan (joggiwagga) | 276 comments I'm also noting a lot of ppl commenting on the lack of serious sexy time in the books (or "once it starts to get good it ends"). Separate from the sexy times what are you all thinking of the book? I've found myself reading it as a normal(ish) collection of stories, that happen to have smut.

I did expect there to be more creepy and unsettling in it, but then I can't say I want my smut keeping me up at night because I'm creeped out so I'm ok with this. In case any one is wondering my experience with Lovecraft is to read a whole bunch of stories, go "those weren't too bad" then discover when I go to bed that I am in fact far more creeped out than I thought several hours earlier. He did a fantastic job of being creepy while also being rather minimalist, every story left quite a bit for your mind to fill in.

Some of the stories I felt took the characters and made them a bit too human - namely "Optional" didn't really strike me as a "Lovecraft" story, regardless of how much I loved it (and I really enjoyed that one).

The Fishwives of Sean Brolly was creepy and squicky and very Lovecraftian to me. I feel that at least so far this was the one that was most solidly in the 'horror' genre. I have trouble saying I enjoyed a story that leaves me unsettled, but it was well written and executed (no pun intended).

message 43: by Jess (new) - added it

Jess | 5 comments I was really looking forward to this one but having read the sample I've not been enticed enough to buy a hard copy. Everyone seems to be defending the writing so maybe it gets better in later stories but I wasn't very impressed with it. I felt like the short story format was almost being used to justify a lack of commitment. It was fun but I expected something more from a group of authors brought together by literary appreciation.

I agree with the people who are saying it kind of left you hanging on the smut front, though I imagine Felicia is going to be fairly far along the blush-o-metre this month!

Ariadne (ariadnemm) | 17 comments Gotobedmouse wrote: "Okay I have never read any Lovecraft books, and just bought the .99 complete collection on my Nook. Which ones should I start with to get a basic Lovecraft background. I asked my husband about hi..."

For those who want to know some of the Lovecraft material, there is this cool initiative: free Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft for Nook and Kindle, under Creative Commons license. http://cthulhuchick.com/free-complete...

Megan Selva (m_selva) | 54 comments I'm really enjoying the anthology so far, more than I thought I would. So far, the stories that have really stuck with me are: Infernal Attractors, Between a Rock and an Elder Goddess, The Fishwives of Sean Brolly, Flash Frame, Transfigured Night, and Amid Disquieting Dreams. The art isn't doing much for me, but it's no hardship to swipe right by it.

I've been playing "Elder Sign: Omens" on my iPad a lot recently, and I had no Lovecraft before I picked it up, so I'm getting a kick out of the shared themes/names: shoggoth, yuggoth, deep ones, etc.

I guess I need to get on that $0.99 complete collection :-)

Krista | 0 comments First time participant here. Looking forward to this month's read. I like that it's a collection of short stories. Even if I can't set aside the time to read the complete collection, I should be able to squeeze in enough to feel connected during the month end Hangout review.

Yay!

Madison E. (MadiEMartin) | 231 comments Ariadne wrote: "Gotobedmouse wrote: "Okay I have never read any Lovecraft books, and just bought the .99 complete collection on my Nook. Which ones should I start with to get a basic Lovecraft background. I aske..."

Thanks for posting!

message 48: by Madison E. (last edited Sep 06, 2012 06:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Madison E. (MadiEMartin) | 231 comments Jess wrote: "I was really looking forward to this one but having read the sample I've not been enticed enough to buy a hard copy."

How many of the short stories were in the sample? Just wondering if the variety of voices were really captured in the sample. I just finished the book today. I really feel that this is a hard book to read a sample and truly get the feel of the book. With that said, if the themes of stories available just didn't resonant with you (general you - not specifically YOU) then it may not be worth the read for you.

Jess wrote: "I felt like the short story format was almost being used to justify a lack of commitment."

With this I disagree, but I am personally a big fan of short stories as a genre. I loved that these stories left much to the imagination. I can understand the critique that it seems as though they are cut short just when they are getting interesting, but sometimes this is one of the strengths of a short story. For me, that just fuels my imagination.

Andrew (KonietzkyStrain) Just wrapped things up on the book this afternoon. A really GREAT read as I love Lovecraft and have all his books and even letter collections. BUT... I expected my first toe-dip into ChickSmut to be well more... SMUTTY. ;) I still really loved this collection of takes on Lovecraft. When I told a few female friends what I was reading and about the VagFan Club. It was recommend to me to try the Cyborgasm CDs... Cyborgasm 1, and The Edge of the Bed: Cyborgasm 2. BOTH of those are recorded with 3D audio tech, that when worn with headphones is frankly kinda weird/creepy but in a good way. Both of those CDs are definitely so far... more of what I expected in the erotic realm. :) The same tech is used for creepy-ass recording of Stephen King's Mist, and I have that one and it ROCKS.

Madison E. (MadiEMartin) | 231 comments I would like to pose a question to the group: Would you classify this collection as erotica? Why or why not?

I know this will depend on individual opinions on the definition of erotica, but I'm interested in hearing peoples idea related to this book.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cthulhurotica (other topics)