Books + Movies + Tv Shows = Awesome!!! discussion

The books, movies and TV group > Inglourious Basterds

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Rainey Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Watched this one last night. Brad Pitt is awesome in it. If you like Alternative History (and want to see Hitler shot about a hundred times and subsequently caught on fire) then you'll like this one.

message 2: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda I was certainly intregued when i came across this post & the film does sound interesting! I would not mind seeing Hitler repeatedly shot...Brad Pitt all the way :)

Michael Cargill Cargill (MichaelCargill) I enjoyed it for the most part, but I found Brad Pitt's accent a bit annoying.

The actor who played the Jew Hunter guy was fantastic, but I found his sudden character change right at the end a bit silly.

message 4: by Julie (last edited Aug 31, 2012 02:34PM) (new)

Julie Rainey Really? I liked his accent, especially the way he said Nazi's. hehehe, Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Jew Hunter was just obnoxious.

message 5: by Valencia, Assistant Moderator (new)

Valencia Cain (IziCain) | 28 comments Mod
Oh god, i download movies, and it wasnt a good copy. But when i watched this, it was like..Brad Pitt all the way! hes an awesome actor!
:)

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Rainey Valerie wrote: "Oh god, i download movies, and it wasnt a good copy. But when i watched this, it was like..Brad Pitt all the way! hes an awesome actor!
:)"

It doesn't hurt that he's pretty good looking too. :)

message 7: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda I have added this to my list of films to watch!! x