HOME FOR SUPERNATURAL discussion

rooms > Ruby,Alec , Conor,and Jesse's room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 318) (318 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Gatha G (Gatha) | 1275 comments Mod
((Rp))

message 2: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Conor's blankets are black whit a picture of a fire. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hI7Q5yQL6HQ...
his walls are black.

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments Suddenly Teal was in the room she looked around age saw three beds one bare and two that looked very dark.

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments jesse wandered into the room slowly he saw that his few items had already been brought and placed on a bed

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments Teal waved at Jesse

message 6: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments jesse waved at her " so why did we have to come here" he asked

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "Star was bugging me out of my mind.And you've seriously have got to meet new people.Well you don't have to,you just can't follow me every where.I don't mean to hurt your feelings if I am."

message 8: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " its fine i know that i have issues so i get really nervous around new people" he said slowly

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "Then why didn't you get nervous around me?"

message 10: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " i was i was really nervous but then you know i got used to you its a thing with me and my ability i'm like a timid dog in human form but playful in other form" he explained

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "You should talk to people who talk to you. You'll get to know them,and then hang out with them. Bit don't follow them around like a lap dog. Be your own idevigual person. I'm sure there are loads of were wolfs who want to meet their fellow dogs."

message 12: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " please don't call me or them dogs" he asked her but nodded his head at what she said

Darby *Dog ate my homework* (darby1114) | 529 comments "Sorry"She said she knew Jesse understood so she evaporated.

message 14: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " bye" he said simply and walked back out of the room

message 15: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse walked into the room with Elizabeth " here it is"

message 16: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " smallest bit" he answered

message 17: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse just smiled and made his way to his bed

message 18: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse smiled " so this is where I'm going to be living " he said

message 19: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " yeah it is" he said laying down pullin her with him

message 20: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " barely " he said but yawned regardless

message 21: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " I'm not tired though just barely"

message 22: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " I don't know up to you" he said

message 23: by Jesse (last edited Nov 16, 2012 08:08PM) (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " maybe I don't want to fall asleep" he said kissing her

message 24: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse pulled her ontop of him while they kissed

message 25: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " he pulled away and whispered into her ear " why" then nibbled softly on her earlobe

message 26: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " it'll be okay" he said kissing down her neck softly

message 27: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " oh yeah" he said stopping sadly

message 28: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " then why we're you complaining and saying we should stop?" he asked before resuming kissing her neck

message 29: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " alright then" he said going back to kissing her on the lips

message 30: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments He smiled and massaged her body slightly as he kissed her

message 31: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments He happily helped her with deepening the kiss

message 32: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " not at all anymore" he admitted through a kiss and rubbing her sides

message 33: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse was the next one to pull away breathing before going in again and sexually massaging her sides

message 34: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " why not?" he managed to say between the kissing and rubbing

message 35: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " but I want it" he said almost whining and moved back to her neck kissing it

message 36: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " no but maybe just a bit further" he said sucking on her neck slightly every few kisses

message 37: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " certainly I wouldn't go that far" he said I between breaths and flipped them so she was on the bottom and he went wild on her neck

message 38: by Jesse (last edited Nov 16, 2012 08:48PM) (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " thanks" he answered kissing more and cupping one of her breasts in his hand

message 39: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " heat of the moment" he said taking his hand away and returning to massaging her

message 40: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " yeah I'll try I just thought it was right in the moment" he said kissing her lips deeply and pulling their bodies closer together

message 41: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments He shivered with pleasure as she did so

message 42: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse wanted more than anything to strip her down but held back and kissed her on the neck again

message 43: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " no not yet " he said plantin firm then soft kisses on her neck slowing down and takig more time with each individual kiss

message 44: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " yes for both of us and you have no idea how slowly I want to strip you down and massage you half naked body all over while kissing every inch" he said slowly and in a whisper next to her ear

message 45: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " that's such a tease" he said sadly and whining

message 46: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " tease" he whispered and layed down

message 47: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments He rolled over and faced her " cool" he said

message 48: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments " nothing" he said closing his eyes

message 49: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments Jesse slowly started to doze off

message 50: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 1288 comments (( ff to when he wakes up))

Jesse slept peacefully

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7