BOOK LOVERS! discussion

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
This topic is about The Indigo Spell
Book Discussions > Indigo Spell Theories?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new) - rated it 5 stars

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) | 2899 comments Mod
I'm sure some of you may have heard about the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead and if you're like me, you'd be waiting anxiously for Indigo Spell to come out in February next year. So, for the time being, why don't we have a look at what theories everyone has about what will happen in Indigo Spell? I'd love to hear what you all think.

message 2: by Maddison (new) - added it

Maddison (MaddisonBruce) | 10 comments Oooh this is exciting! But I've only read up to Frostbite. I really need to read the rest, but I'm reading them with my friend, so yeah... =)

message 3: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new) - rated it 5 stars

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) | 2899 comments Mod
Well, when you finish, I'll be interested in what theories you can find. So far, I can sense something bad shall happen in the next book. Apparently Richelle Mead always has something bad happen in the third book of every series she writes...

message 4: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Do you know what my theory is? That the next cliffhanger will have something to do with reeducation. Despite how much I want to deny it, I think that may be the next cliffhanger. After all, I honestly don't think that Sydney will get away with her involvement with witches/magic and her unedniable attraction to Adrian for much longer. Otherwise, I'll pout at the book and wait for the one after that to come out. Does anyone know how many books there are meant to be in this series?

Jammie | 136 comments I can definitely see something to do with the reeducation center coming into it. As horrible as it will be!
It may be just that I have assumed this from the VA series, but I wan to say 6. I am not 100% sure though. I hope that there is 6 :)

message 6: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (last edited Sep 13, 2012 03:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh, I did further research into how many books there shall be in the series this afternoon. According to what I found, this series shall have 8 books. Whoa, like you, I assumed that it would be a series of 6...

Rubysbooks | 1 comments I have a weird theory about why Sydney can do magic. I really don't think it's because of her golden lily tattoo. For some reason I'm thinking her mother is the key here.

And I agree about the reeducation center. I think the story slowly goes in that direction, though I really hope I'm mistaken.

message 8: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new) - rated it 5 stars

I agree with you. I doubt that it has anything to do with her tattoo because if it did, wouldn't it mean that other alchemists would be able to perform magic?

Yes, I think it would have something to do with her mother or her heritage...

Montserrat Degaetano | 3 comments I can't wait to see how her relationship

Montserrat Degaetano | 3 comments Sorry, hit the wrong part of my screen on my iPad. I can't wait to see how her relationship with Adrian develops. I really enjoyed his personality.

message 11: by Rossy (new)

Rossy | 46 comments i did too :D and i still haven't started bloodlines, tho i finished with VA ;p

message 12: by ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties, Sometimes, a smile can hide a thousand tears. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Well... I'd recommend you read Bloodlines ASAP, but I'm a little... okay very biased when it comes to Bloodlines.

Have you guys read the various excerpts that R. Mead has released for Indigo Spell?

message 13: by Sheridan (new)

Sheridan Lewis | 2 comments Just refreshing haha, how did you guys go with the next books??
Im half way through fiery heart, and lets face it I'm in love with Adrian.