TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Look at this:
http://twilightersanonymous.com/hot-t...

Me;...........................

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
ew... He looks like he's about to eat the person who bought him.

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lol! I love that catch phrase! Where have I heard that before though...?

message 4: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz Hello people!

message 5: by Ray (new)

Ray Waltz Anyone here?

message 6: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments Rose wrote: "He's Angry Angry Edward Dolly!! >.< Me no like Bella to have outsde relationships with anyone including friends and family...bah humbug!"

LOL! bah humbug is my word :)

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

oh yeah! Uncle Scrooge! >.< The first scrooge I watched was Donald's uncle! The disney version of the book! It made me cry!

message 8: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments not realy :)

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Jan 31, 2009 09:38AM) (new)

Oh and hello Rachel! I'm Candy-Rain but people here call me Rain. I'm in charge of propaganda so if you're interested in looking at my works, they're right in the Candy Corner file and click at Candy-Rain's stuff for everyone.

If it's not there, click the file name Candy Corner and it will show you all of the topics that I have put in there.

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn OMG AN EDWARD DOLL?!?!? WHY?!!? GREAT NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE FANGIRLS MAKING OUT WITH DOLLS TOO, NOT JUST PAPER CUTOUTS OF HIM!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS?!

@_@

message 11: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments *hyperventalting* OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all

*shudders*

message 12: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hehehehehe kk

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn oh, i saw the edward doll at a borders store like 3 monthes ago. its so creepy looking!!!! it looks like a cross between edward about to attack someone, and an edward trying to take a crap! and then a few weeks ago, one of my friends saw it, and she told me that shes gonna buy one!!! i asked her y and she said cuz she loves edward and the doll looks just like him!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!**runs screaming away, pulling hair out**

@_@

message 14: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments Um, wow... Just...wow.

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* an eddie doll?? no way hosea...thats crazy..i cant believe people wud buy that!!!

message 16: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hahahahahahahaha agree

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* it looks really ugly 2

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I know this is a spam and all but please check http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

I have made another comic. I hope you all like it!

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin me couldnt see it on my comp it wouldnt let me want does it look like me needs to know

message 20: by Jenads85 (new)

Jenads85 | 52 comments So...anyone have any ideas about what the fan girls will do with these Edward dolls when they get them home? I don't think I want to know...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*shudders* i really dont wanna know, but i can tell you wat id do
RIP OFF HIS HEAD< GIVE HIM TO MY DOG TO CHEW ON AND THEN BAKE HIM INTO A PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin me cant c the pic tell me what it looks like please

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

creepy

message 24: by Erin (new)

Erin nvrmind me saw it me hate it me think it looks super creepy and thay a twi lover opinion these things arent gonna sell

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyy!

message 26: by Erin (new)

Erin me know its creepy me saw it

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, srry, didnt know, lol

message 29: by Jenads85 (new)

Jenads85 | 52 comments Ms. Nellie Lovett wrote: "*shudders* i really dont wanna know, but i can tell you wat id do
RIP OFF HIS HEAD< GIVE HIM TO MY DOG TO CHEW ON AND THEN BAKE HIM INTO A PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Of course you would. You're Mrs. Lovett

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, right???

message 31: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments Ms. Nellie Lovett wrote: "*shudders* i really dont wanna know, but i can tell you wat id do
RIP OFF HIS HEAD< GIVE HIM TO MY DOG TO CHEW ON AND THEN BAKE HIM INTO A PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And hurt the poor dog digestion. As well as anyone who ate your pie.

message 32: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments ♫Tⓘnⓐ♫ wrote: "Look at this:
http://twilightersanonymous.com/hot-t...

Me;..........................."

i know i'm a bit late in this discussion... but this is soooooo stupid. his doll is wicked U.G.L.Y. I still think they should have used Gaspard Ulliel for the Twilight Movie. (I shall always hate the person who casted those ridicules actors!!! I mean, they shouldn't be allowed to be called actors. and I'm a fan of the book)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Steven wrote: "Ms. Nellie Lovett wrote: "*shudders* i really dont wanna know, but i can tell you wat id do
RIP OFF HIS HEAD

And hurt the poor dog digestion. As well as anyone who ate your pie."

lol, the 'poor dog' will eat almost anything u give her w/ out a problem... just ask atleast half of my stuffed animals' ghosts!

and, i hurt every one with my pies anyways... beleive me, you DONT wanna try 1, they r realy gross... my friend gagged when she tried one! ^.^

message 34: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Marina wrote: ""This Edward action figure features the sensitive vampire in his blue button-down shirt, jeans and grey pea coat. Beautiful articulation with movable limbs. Includes a Cullen crest. Imported"

It..."

Haha!

message 35: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa | 52 comments It doesn't sparkle? Or is it one of those magic dolls where you swipe it with water and they sparkles magically appear? It's no good without the sparkles.

message 36: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments totally!olo it so ugly i mean ud must be crazy to buy one of those!!(no offence)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

definetaly. lol

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

deadweirdo dolly is creepier than my lil sis's dora back pack

message 39: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments gahhh. i feel like he's watching mee..... waiting for the perfect moment to maim me in my sleep. creepy.

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) yeah who buys that crap

message 41: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments It's just too creepy...

message 42: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 151 comments http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hit...

look at this one. and look at the prices. the victoria and james dolls r $175 but the deadward one is only $30. anyone else find that funny?

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) me

message 44: by Maegan (new)

Maegan (therandomone) | 151 comments i no rite?!

message 45: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments wow, this is just, WOW!

Maybe the Edward doll is cheap cuz so many people have bought them DX

message 46: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 199 comments i wouldn't buy those dolls, they're creepy looking

message 47: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments go minnesota vikings!!! *leah saved by Jesus Chris wrote: "an eddie doll?? no way hosea...thats crazy..i cant believe people wud buy that!!!"

I believe it's spelled Jose.