Feminists Unite!! discussion

Annoyances > What do you Do?

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you have any stories? Any times that you've stood up for equality? Little things you like to do? Share your stories here!

message 2: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 28 comments One time when I was running, a boy in my class said to another boy, "She runs like a girl." And then I went up to them and said, "Thank you so much!" and gave them hugs. :)

message 3: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) I have done things to stand up for my quality, but I don't remember exactly what...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

@Anne Haha! I'm gonna do that next time I hear that!
@Cami Hey if you can't remember one thing you stood up for, it probably means that you've stood up for so much you can't think of anything in particular ;) let us kno if u think of somethin

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Ok so It was Pe and we were playing softball. So our teacher let the guys go and play softball and "taught" the girls how to play. All but me and 2 girls were softball players!!!!!!! And the guys kept asking questions!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so sexist!!!! Come on it's the 21st century! Is your teacher a guy or a girl?

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) a guy!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I shoulda guessed that... I'm sorry about that, that is not right!!

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) exactly. Luclily I now have a different teacher who is on the girls side

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Justice!

message 11: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) more girls play softball then boys softball is a womans sport! whenever people say you do something like a girl i say yea thats because i am a girl duh!