La Poseurs discussion

Getting Personal > Your personal nightmare

Comments (showing 1-50 of 224) (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

the sound of Autumn | 3132 comments Mod
Do you have fears? Phobias? Paranoia? This is the place to list them. From spiders, to the fear that an ominous duck somewhere is always watching you (true phobia) you can talk about them in this thread. Beware, this is the place where fears lie!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire. Fire will always be one of my fears.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments I am TERRIFIED of spiders and in the middle of the night when my house is completely silent, I am always afraid someone is watching me..... (Probably because a guy in my class actual was staring at me through the front windows at like 10:00PM....)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm afraid of the dark.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments I am afraid of myself, because I don't know what I might do or might be capable of.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments I am afraid of a guy I saw n a dream once.... He wasn't scary and neither were his actions but when I woke up I felt like I was being haunted.... This has happened at least five times and I have that same feeling every time.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Oh, that was me.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments Oh yeah, because you are totally a thirteen year old boy with dark blonde hair and amber brown eyes.

message 9: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

Ặųḅŗḝȩ wrote: "I'm afraid of the dark."

Really? I enjoy the dark, everything is so different, it's like living in a reflection.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Marisa ♦♣Queen of Cards♠♥ wrote: "Oh yeah, because you are totally a thirteen year old boy with dark blonde hair and amber brown eyes."

Sometimes.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments I'm afraid of the dark when I'm alone....

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments мαттнєω ℓє ωєανєя σƒ ℓιєѕ αη∂ мιѕƒσятυηє wrote: "Marisa ♦♣Queen of Cards♠♥ wrote: "Oh yeah, because you are totally a thirteen year old boy with dark blonde hair and amber brown eyes."

Sometimes."

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Marisa ♦♣Queen of Cards♠♥ wrote: "I'm afraid of the dark when I'm alone...."

Oh, but you are never alone *giggles*

...I aren't helping, am I? >.>"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments I don't know if I found you amusing or disturbing....

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments See? This is why I am afriad of myself *hysteriocal laughing*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments You have nothing to fear but a little girl with short hair and a desire to kill.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments *rolls eyes* Cliche.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments Or is it?

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments By the definition of the word, it is.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments Yet you know not the meaning of my words.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments You assume to much.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments Fine then what did I mean by those words?

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments *facepalm*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments If you know so much, what do I mean?

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments *sigh* I'm to lazy.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments A.K.A. You don't know! Therefore you cannot assume it is cliche!

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Is that what you think?

Whatever, I'm going to bed now.

message 29: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

My sister is afraid of spiders. My mom doesn't really like them. This makes me the person who deals with insects in our household. -_- Oh girly women.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Still Cliche. *whispers*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments Do you want to die?!

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Many, or most, things are cliche. Get over it.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments .......................................................................................... *holds finger gun to head* Kill me.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments (view spoiler)

message 35: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) | 379 comments I'm not afraid of the dark.
I personally LOVE it when it's pitch black...

it's the shadows that always freak the SHIT out of me.
They keep moving and swaying and I think something's there, but there isn't and I KNOW there isn't, but it still scares me and I freak out and my heart beats faster and my adrenaline pumps... and... and...
._.
i see a shadow

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments мαттнєω ℓє ωєανєя σƒ ℓιєѕ αη∂ мιѕƒσятυηє wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Please kill me....

message 37: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Aug 28, 2012 10:46PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments I am always afraid a guy is going to walk into the girls locker room while I'm either changing or talking about something personal.... EJ.

message 38: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) | 379 comments Marisa ♦♣Queen of Cards♠♥ wrote: "I am always afraid a guy is going to walk into the girls locker room while I'm either changing or talking about something personal.... EJ."

Hey, you put it up on a PUBLIC FORUM!
PEOPLE WILL READ IT!
It's like putting up spoilers and saying, "Only Sadie can read this!"
EVERYONE WILL READ IT! If not just because you told them not to. :P

message 39: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Aug 28, 2012 10:49PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments WHAT PART ABOUT NO BOYS ALOWED DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!?!

message 40: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (last edited Aug 28, 2012 11:00PM) (new)

You can read it of course, just don't bag on us because of our complaints, that's all. ;b

message 41: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

мαттнєω ℓє ωєανєя σƒ ℓιєѕ αη∂ мιѕƒσятυηє wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) the sound of Autumn wrote: "My sister is afraid of spiders. My mom doesn't really like them. This makes me the person who deals with insects in our household. -_- Oh girly women."

I am that person in my household too. All my family is afraid of spiders. I am the one that catches any odd insect/spider and frees it outside.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments I hate it when people post things that make them sound like STALKERS.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments Marisa ♦♣Queen of Cards♠♥ wrote: "I hate it when people post things that make them sound like STALKERS."

I am like Santa Clause, except I don't leave presents.(+ I am not practically obese)

message 45: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

Cheyla (cheylaraine) | 1882 comments Mod
I am mostly afraid of losing sight of who I am. I never want someone to change me. That's what I'm scared of.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments мαттнєω ℓє ωєανєя σƒ ℓιєѕ αη∂ мιѕƒσятυηє wrote: "Marisa ♦♣Queen of Cards♠♥ wrote: "I hate it when people post things that make them sound like STALKERS."

I am like Santa Clause, except I don't leave presents.(+ I am not practically obese)"

NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!!

message 47: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

You two are forming a nemesis bond here.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 712 comments Eh... That's how all my friends act so to me it's like we are buddies! ^.^

message 49: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

That's how I act around people I have a crush on XD (not that I'm suggesting that, of course, just saying)

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments I act like this to everyone, and I don't have a crush on anyone. e.e

« previous 1 3 4 5