Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Watching the sun rise over Iowa

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24106 comments The sky is spectacularly pink and orange. Wish I could get a picture that would do it justice.

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments We get that over the lake sometimes...our sunsets are cool if you're near the shore and looking back west...but the sunrises over the water, well, we take them for granted, I'm afraid...

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24106 comments I remember dining at a popular restaurant located on the east side of Lake Winnebago. The whole west side of the building was glass -- so the sunsets were well displayed. Ever been to a place like that?

message 4: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (MrsNolte) | 17294 comments Mod
I used to work at a place like that. Located right on the river, the whole place was just wide open (through glass) to the abundance of nature.

My favorite is sea side dining. I love the smell of the air. It somehow enhances the flavors of the food.

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24106 comments I like that, too. Big Island, Four Seasons, dinner on the beach during whale season.

message 6: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (MrsNolte) | 17294 comments Mod
Exactly. San Diego, summer, crabcakes and draft beer, watching people on the boardwalk.

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24106 comments Oh yeah.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.