Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

QUESTS > prophecies

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments any...

message 2: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments ((hiya))

message 3: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
hiya

message 4: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments (( All new rp))

When the sun shines over the boarder,
The children of the Big three will rise,
One is a traitor, who uses power for the bad,
One is a friend, who cures of the sad,
And one is a hero, who faces its dad.

Brought together by the worst,
The three reunite,
A bond so tight,
It isn't the first.

(changes will be made as we get further into the quest))

message 5: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments (( All new rp))

When the sun shines over the boarder,
The children of the Big three will rise,
One is a traitor, who uses power for the bad,
One is a friend, who cures of the sad,
And one is a hero, who faces its dad.

Brought together by the worst,
The three reunite,
A bond so tight,
It isn't the first.

(changes will be made as we get further into the quest))

message 6: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

nice is this for the rp we're in right now? or for a new one?

message 7: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments the one we r in right now..i think

message 8: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Feb 18, 2009 06:46AM) (new)

awesome. Lets decide who's who. Pense should be the one who faces her dad. It'd be cool if Ash was the evil one. But then again...kinda sad.

message 9: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments what does "once is a friend, who curses the sad" mean???

message 10: by Belle ♥ (new)

message 11: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

who cures the sad

message 12: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments i dono:( maybe lacy?? i don't know how though...

message 13: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I'm trying to decide what Ash should be, because I mean pense has got the fac eher father thing.

message 14: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments yeah that has to be pence. we could always add a part. or character or something

message 15: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

It says children of the big three though. Then theres and the cure your friends and the evil guy...that could make sense with...for instance. Ash goes evil, and Lacy is the friend thing. Lacy can save a friend, Ash is a friend. That way no one will stay evil. I hope that made sense.

message 16: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments yeah, i just think we need 1 more character. any ideas? a new person?

message 17: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Oooo maybe a twin to someone....it should be a girl, haha I like Ash being the only boy.

message 18: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments sure! do you have anyone from the other rp that would want to be a twin??

message 19: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

no, I don't think so. I mean maybe Ariadne but she's pretty much on only once a day and she's only on for about 5 minuets each time.

message 20: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((i'll ask around don't worry:) ))

message 21: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

haha

message 22: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments XD

message 23: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments oh wait so..Liza is Pense's twin!!! That's...well i don't know. Cuz here's the thing, Pense is kinda calm..rare..and she resembles her father internely..external appearences are basically the opposite. Then u hav Liza..who is lyk totally different. Liza seems to resemble Hades externally but not internely. And if they are from different mothers they rnt twins?? right?? so im confuzed..personally, i think Lacy should have a twin..or even Ace...but it gets complicated with Pense cuz her father doesnt even no she exists.

message 24: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments oo..haha and guys...im still workin on the prophecy..hopefully i will have a bettr draft soon so u can approve (= ))

message 25: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
Oohh, they didn't tell me who Liza was gonna be the twin of. That makes sense now......

message 26: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments haha..im still trying to figure things out, myself ;)

message 27: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Maybe they could be kinda like fraternal twins. I think that's possible.

message 28: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments but if they have different mothers, thats not possible and also, if they had the same mother than it gets confusing cuz of Pense's 'history'

message 29: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Okay. Soo I changed Eliza's apperance.

message 30: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments perfect haha thanx

message 31: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Yep, done!

message 32: by Cale_Steps (last edited Feb 21, 2009 04:25PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments okay so prophecy discussion again:
I think we should definitely stick with Pense being the one to face her father.
Maybe we could open Lacy's heart a bit-cures of the sad? have her experience a life changing event...
Maybe Ash could get too caught up in Hades persuasions to...something? and then thats why Pense goes to face her father..to rescue Ash..maybe Eliza..hmm..i don't know about Eliza..any suggestions? Ideas??