Betsy-Tacy discussion

Betsy-Tacy Convention

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CLM (new)

CLM | 22 comments Mod
http://web.mac.com/btconvention/BT_Co...

BTers should mark their calendars now!

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan | 6 comments Just curious. I plan to be there. Anyone else?

message 3: by CLM (new)

CLM | 22 comments Mod
Yes, I'm coming too!

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen (karen24) | 1 comments I'm still debating. I'm going to be away with my college girlfriends on our annual visit the weekend before--dare I leave my family for the second straight weekend? (Realistically, it's the dog who will probably miss me the most--but I still feel guilty..)

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan | 6 comments One thing to consider. It was supposed to be 5 years between conventions and it has been 6. Who knows when the next opportunity to experience Deep Valley with a couple hundred other rabid BT fans will happen again...
just saying...

message 6: by Melody (new)

Melody (satyridae) | 4 comments I plan to be there. If the creek don't rise & all that...

message 7: by Carole K (new)

Carole K | 1 comments I plan to be there too.

message 8: by Sallie (new)

Sallie | 6 comments My plan is to be there even with buying a new computer last week. As Jan wrote, who knows when there will be another chance to smooze with so many other BT fans?

message 9: by Deb (last edited Jul 25, 2009 03:20PM) (new)

Deb | 6 comments Well, the convention is over and a good time was had by all! Holly says that the organizers are welcome to plan her wedding, because they did such a good job with Carney's reception. Thanks to everyone who worked to make it happen, to all the speakers, all the people who worked to restore the houses, Jan for the wonderful tee shirts and bags, the auctioneers, the tour guides and the rest of the BT society, and everyone else....not to mention Maud...