JUST ROMANTIC SUSPENSE discussion

Welcome Romantic Suspense Fans!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 61) (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maureen (last edited Aug 31, 2012 01:04PM) (new)

Maureen Miller | 1249 comments Mod
Welcome to the JUST ROMANTIC SUSPENSE Goodreads page!

message 2: by Marijane (new)

Marijane | 3 comments Maureen,

I just joined the group! I am so glad that Just Romantic Suspense decided to start a group. This will not only be fun but a great away to learn about more booksin to add to my TBR!

Thanks so much again for the group.

Marijane Diodati
mjdiodati@yahoo.com

message 3: by Maureen (new)

So happy to see you here, Marijane! :)

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 1 comments Great idea! I love romantic suspense novels and this will help me keep up with new books and authors. Thanks for your time.

message 5: by Maureen (new)

Happy to have you here, Brenda!

message 6: by Lhenry (new)

Lhenry | 1 comments I love your Just Romantic Suspense page and thank you for this great way to know about new RS books. Also have enjoyed your own books!

message 7: by Maureen (new)

Lhenry wrote: "I love your Just Romantic Suspense page and thank you for this great way to know about new RS books. Also have enjoyed your own books!"

Thank you so much. That truly means a lot to me. :)

message 8: by Toni (new)

Toni Anderson | 1 comments Hi Maureen :)
Great to see JRS on goodreads although I'm not great getting around the site. And although I'm a writer of RS I'm also an avid reader. Always looking for more.

message 9: by Pam (new)

Pam | 1 comments So glad you started this group. I love your blog and I have read several suggested books from there.

message 10: by Maureen (new)

Pam wrote: "So glad you started this group. I love your blog and I have read several suggested books from there."

Thanks, Pam. It's so much fun to read romantic suspense. We get to read about the suspense, but stay nice and safe on our couch. :)

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena Diaz | 2 comments Thanks for starting the group Maureen! What a fun way to connect with readers!

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie Morgan | 1 comments Hi Maureen! Your group seems great. I love romantic suspense!

message 13: by Maureen (new)

Welcome Katie! We do have a fun group here. I'm so happy you joined us.

message 14: by Tori (new)

Tori Scott (ToriScott2) | 3 comments Maureen, thanks for making LSJ book of the day yesterday! It was lots of fun hearing from fans who sent me the link.

message 15: by Maureen (new)

I love sharing all the great books on JRS. :) Thanks for being one of them!

message 16: by MarciaB (new)

MarciaB - Book Muster Down Under | 1 comments Hi Maureen,
Thanks for forming this group - once it's totally up and running it sure is going to be a great place for me to find some awesome new books to read.

message 17: by Brittny (new)

Brittny | 3 comments Hi :) I am new to this group...absolutely LOVE romantic suspense novels and find it difficult to find these types of books - which is why I searched out this site/group! One of my favourites is Passion by Louise Bagshawe it was excellent! Any recommendations would be awesome thank you!

message 18: by Brittny (new)

Brittny | 3 comments Now I realize Maureen is an author! Look forward to reading some of your books....what should I start with??

message 19: by Maureen (new)

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brittny. And a hearty welcome to you!

I take back seat to so many magnificent authors on JRS. They are all so wonderful. Widow's Tale and Endless Night are my romantic suspense titles. Both are set in the fictional town of Victory Cove, Maine.

I'm so glad you've joined us.

message 20: by Amy R (new)

Amy R (amysomanyreads) What do you call Jungle of Deceit, Maureen? That one is Romantic Suspense, isn't it? :)

message 21: by Maureen (new)

Hahaha...my conscience, Amy has popped up to correct me! :) I call it the romantic suspense, adventure, humid, snakey genre. LOL Does this mean I need to start JUSTROMANTICSUSPENSEADVENTUREHUMIDSNAKEY.com??

message 22: by Amy R (new)

Amy R (amysomanyreads) LOL, Maureen! :)

message 23: by Tori (new)

Tori Scott (ToriScott2) | 3 comments LOL @ Maureen. That's pretty much what I call my Superstition book, too.

message 24: by Brittny (new)

Brittny | 3 comments Great I'm excited to try those out! Any other suggestions are welcomed of course :)

message 25: by Maureen (new)

@Tori. Yay!! I will feature you on the new JRSAHS website! :)

@Brittny I highly recommend all the "Books of the Day" you see listed here. They are all wonderful authors. But the only problem is that I keep adding to these Books Of The Day, so I'll keep you busy! :)

message 26: by Tori (new)

Tori Scott (ToriScott2) | 3 comments Let me know when you get it started. I'll be there. :)

message 27: by Lois (new)

Lois I love reading romantic suspense and I love writing it. I hope you don't mind if an author joins this group. Here I'll be just a reader.

message 28: by Maureen (new)

Hello Lois,

Everyone who loves Romantic Suspense has a home here! :) Even people who "kinda" like romantic suspense have a home here. LOL

message 29: by 2sonreader (new)

2sonreader | 1 comments Just discovered the JRS website and this group. What a treasure trove of romantic suspense authors to try!

message 30: by Maureen (new)

A warm welcome to you, 2sonreader! Any fan of romantic suspense is a friend of mine. :)

message 31: by JuliaOrlando (new)

JuliaOrlando Hi All -
My name is Julia and I love to read almost all genre (no time travel, sci-fi or dystopia), but contemporary romantic suspense is my favorite. My favorite authors are N.Roberts, JD Robb (yes I know they're the same but in my opinion there are different writing styles), Tess Gerretson, Linda Castillo, Patricia Briggs and Kristin Hannah (I know K.Hannah is not rom/suspense but I LOVE every book I've read by her).
I'm in a rut, always reading the same authors so any suggestion would be very welcome.
Hope to chat with you soon.

message 32: by Maureen (new)

Hello Julia.

Welcome! I am afraid my opinion is a tad biased because I love all the authors at Just Romantic Suspense. If you get a chance, stop by and browse our AUTHORS or BOOKS page to see some fantastic Romantic Suspense books.

Happy to have you here...you are among friends!

message 33: by JuliaOrlando (new)

JuliaOrlando Maureen wrote: "Hello Julia.

Welcome! I am afraid my opinion is a tad biased because I love all the authors at Just Romantic Suspense. If you get a chance, stop by and browse our AUTHORS or BOOKS page to see som..."

Thanks Maureen! I'll stop by your webpage / blog to check it out.

message 34: by GraceMyBookSnack (new)

GraceMyBookSnack (GraceDZ) | 1 comments Hi everyone!
I just joined. I've been reading a lot of romantic suspense in the last year (Pamela Clare, Catherine Mann, Joan Swan, Julie Ann Walker). I love this genre so much. Gotta love the rush! :)

message 35: by Maureen (new)

Welcome Grace! You are in the right place. :) Intrigue, suspense, danger....whew, these obstacles make the romance all the more gratifying! Happy to have you with us.

message 36: by Maureen (last edited Jun 01, 2013 09:08AM) (new)

Hello all. I just wanted to announce the grand opening of our sister site www.JustContemporaryRomance.com

You can also find JCR on Goodreads!

message 37: by FrAnCisCa (new)

FrAnCisCa  (ChIkAbElL702) | 1 comments HI EVERYONE!
i am new on this page AND i am glad to be part of it. i am a sucker for this catagory, edge of seat good books!

message 38: by Maureen (new)

Welcome! Very happy to have you here. If you're a lover of Romantic Suspense you're in the right place. :)

message 39: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett Finn (ScarlettFinn) Hello, I'm new to the group. I'm a reader and a writer of romantic suspense and am very happy to be here.

message 40: by Maureen (new)

Hello Scarlett. A warm welcome to you!

message 41: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett Finn (ScarlettFinn) Thank you.

message 42: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Ami | 1 comments Hello everyone and nice to meet you!
I'm new in this group (even if Maureen has courteously hosted me in her website) and an avid reader of romantic suspense :)

message 43: by Maureen (new)

Welcome Silvia! Happy to see you here! :)

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 1 comments WELCOME EVERYONE!

message 45: by Mariann (last edited Feb 14, 2015 07:21AM) (new)

Mariann (Dinamin) | 2 comments Hi all. I joined a few days ago but haven't gotten around to saying hello.
I write romantic suspense (or I try to anyway, lol). Great to meet fellow writers (and readers) in this genre. There doesn't seem to be that many of us around.

message 46: by Maureen (new)

Welcome Mariann! It's always nice to be around people who share a common love. :)

message 47: by Rory (new)

Rory | 5 comments Welcome Mariann. Romantic suspense is a great and challenging genre. I also write RS. I didn't see any listings on your page of books, etc that you've written. I have one book published in 2013 and second coming out in May of this year. I hope the writing is going well. I would be happy to look at a few pages or a chapter and give you some feedback. Just an offer no pressure. Have a great 2015 and stay warm and dry. :o) Rory

message 48: by Mariann (new)

Mariann (Dinamin) | 2 comments Still working on that first one, Rory. I'll send you a PM :)

message 49: by Rory (new)

Rory | 5 comments Mariann wrote: "Still working on that first one, Rory. I'll send you a PM :)"

Sorry, I'm a little computer illiterate. Not sure what PM is though I've heard that before. I would be interested in the first chapter if you think it is smoothed and ready for consumption :o) Rory

message 50: by Mary Cathie (new)

Mary Cathie (marycathie) | 2 comments I love Romantic Suspense. Hope to find some new reads.

« previous 1