Requiem (Delirium, #3) Requiem discussion

Who's on the cover?

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna I'm actually trying to figure out who's on the cover is it supposed to be lena?

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal That's what I thought? She's the only main female character with dark hair?

message 3: by Castor (new) - added it

Castor Troy Crystal wrote: "That's what I thought? She's the only main female character with dark hair?"

but on my opinion, she looks really pretty like how hana is describe, cause lena was a average 5'2 girl, maybe it is lena's mom

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne It's clearly Lena. And I get a down syndromey vibe from the girl on the cover, it's probably just me haha. I picture Lena far prettier, probably because I admire her will and all that jazz.

Jess It's Lena. It's been the same girl one every book in this series, just at different angles.

Don't_Trot_and_Text It's obviously Lena, but I've been wondering who the person on the cover is like in real life. I think she would make a good Lena for the movie.

Don't_Trot_and_Text It's obviously Lena, but 've been wondering who the person on the cover is in real life. I think she would make a great Lena in the movie.

janussaouzts Don't_Trot_and_Text wrote: "It's obviously Lena, but 've been wondering who the person on the cover is in real life. I think she would make a great Lena in the movie."

agreed but she would have to be good at acting.

Don't_Trot_and_Text JaneLoves books wrote: "aggreed but she would have to be good at acting."

I feel the same way. I was talking about her looks. Everything described about Lena is matched up to the girl on the cover pretty well.

message 10: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat It has to be Lena.

message 11: by Erin (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erin Roxanne wrote: "It's clearly Lena. And I get a down syndromey vibe from the girl on the cover, it's probably just me haha. I picture Lena far prettier, probably because I admire her will and all that jazz."

I imagined Lena to be wayyyyyyyy prettier too!!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Requiem (other topics)