The Mystery of Victorian England discussion

read? Paragon Walk > Paragon Walk Feb. - Mar. 2009

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arthur, moderators (new)

Arthur | 129 comments Mod
Paragon Walk link: http://www.anneperry.net/ParagonWalk

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I have ordered Paragon Walk from the library. I shall get it soon. I will work hard to partcipate in the discussions dealing with Paragon Walk.

message 3: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I have finally received PARAGON WALK from the library. It will be the next book I read. I'm anxious to get back to reading Anne Perry, my favorite author.

message 4: by Beckie (new)

Beckie | 2 comments Finally a book I could actually find. I am listening to it on audible and almost done. Yeah! I can participate in this month's discussion. It's my first Anne Perry book and I'm really enjoying it!

message 5: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I plan on participating off and on, because I have another commitment in March. I will, however, participate.

message 6: by Arthur, moderators (new)

Arthur | 129 comments Mod
Since discussions have already begun I'm alright with any comments.

If this is your first then enjoy your book. You may be able to find most of Anne Perry at a library. Even so, I see Thomas Pit is a changing man and his wife is blossoming as a character in his stories. Last story she became involved with the investigation as she was used as a planted spy to learn events of the families of Callander Square. Anyone would agree how in Callander Square it is seen fitting how Charlotte fits in this story. It is either her story or the story of Thomas Pit. Charlotte even managed to involve her sister to a degree to help her as a investigator of the Callander Square families. It was challenging to see how Callander Square ends.