Final Fantasy Fans discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Hey everybody! You can introduce yourself her if you choose. What games have you all played? Feel free to add topics as you wish, I don't mind :)

message 2: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto hi peeps! im tenen. i like anime/manga, music, dancing, etc. i like japanese, english, spanish, latin, pop, r&b, hip hop and chinese music and more. i like a lot of anime/manga. im chinese and i have lots of friends. im a nice person and can help u with problems. so if u hav problems with something just ask me.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) HI!

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) Hey, I'm Emily and I've only played one Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy xii, but my dad has Final Fantasy iv and I'm going to take it from him once I'm done with FFxii! that was really long, but if I was actually talking... wow, I don't even want to THINK about THAT! LOL!

message 5: by Bradley (new)

Bradley | 3 comments I have played a majority of the FF games.. staring with FF1. =)

http://www.cardshark.com/content/view...

message 6: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Hello, im Cali. Ummm, I luv anime/manga, especially Naruto Shipuden (yes i am a Narutard) I LOVE DEIDARA!!!!! And i luv video games, mostly RPG. My fav is Kingdom Hearts! XD and my second fav are the FF games. I really really luv music rock, metal, pop, clasical, etc.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) hey friends!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Heylaz, mmm my favorite FF game is Tactics and . . .yeah . . .

message 9: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) hey, I'm Roxi! I'm starting up a FFVII RP group. Is anybody here interested in joining by any chance...? If you are then could you maybe check out my RP group? I only have one member so far so we can't really RP all that much... I posted the link below. Thanks everybody!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...