Role plays,Role Plays,and more Role Plays! discussion

IMPORTANT!!!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Who's Jamie?

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER THAT`S RUDE ANNI!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT IS GOING ON??? WHAT DID JAMIE DO????? This is so confusing...

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina i want to know too! i have want to know what happened.

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER nothing they used to b best buds but not anymore

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

what happened was there were some celebrity posers and darki, me and grayce said they don't have to pretend to be famous to get attention they r fine the way they r and jamie thought we insulted her. don't ask... so she made darki and grayce leave

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy That makes no sense...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i know!

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina that's confusing.

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER but there my friends and they used to get along great and well...........this happened

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER (but i no what they r saying about each other and its not nice!its sad and evil well 1 of them is are??)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That's the whole reason they're mad at each other??? That's so... weird. And confusing...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok seriously can you stop talk about how rude this jamie person is?! Its really annoying getting messages about it and having comments posted here about it. Suck it up and try to be nice!

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER yeah i`m really mad at my friends for doing that but i`m not taking sides i`m keeping it fair so i think its getting better

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky | 72 comments omg. that's..... not nice.

message 16: by Andy (new)

Andy Janelle wrote: "Ok seriously can you stop talk about how rude this jamie person is?! Its really annoying getting messages about it and having comments posted here about it. Suck it up and try to be nice!"

I agree.

message 17: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Come on guys- grow up. and don't be so sensitive. its quite annoying. ugh...so was that sentance.lol! But I still concur with Janelle and Andy. Oh, and with Thumper- srry you are taling to a teenager who absolutely loves talk deers XD- 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothin' at all!' and that goes same with Jamie. she should say stuff like that to you Annika. srry, i sound like my mom and dad....grr, i've been trying to work on that...lol!

message 18: by Andy (last edited Feb 13, 2009 05:46AM) (new)

Andy I asked that too. She's the girl who created this group.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie left the group...

message 20: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy i dunno but its not right that we treated her like that.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i guess she's nice but they weren't really mean to her. they were just saying that people shouldn't pose as celebritys so jamie got really mad cause she ussed to be a poser but she started the arguement

message 22: by Becky (new)

Becky | 72 comments wait...... so do some of you guys know Jamie personally? like you've actually met her and stuff?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

im confused. well i get it but im just...im just...well bored