Every one's Choice discussion

Books > Lullaby Wins!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

Donna (DFiggz) | 3116 comments Mod
I am so excited that yet another one of my picks wins! I have been dying to read it so I thought it would be a nice try and POOF! it had won. I am so excited! I am still going to read Life of Pi soon enough though so it is not a loss for the second runner up.

Does anyone already have this book or does anyone plan on reading it who did not vote for it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My daughter bought this book for me for Christmas! Yeah!

message 3: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

So did anyone start this yet? I think I will attempt to read it next. As usual I have so many to read and so little time especially since school started back up again but thank goodness for my morning commute (never thought I'd say that lol)

message 4: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

I just started it so I really can't say much. I am only on page 11!

message 5: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

So I am really liking this book even though I think it is not such a good book to read when I am pregnant but Hey, I have a good stomach. It is a pretty quick read so if your worried about making time, it will go by in due time!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Misskitty1026) | 105 comments i am going to pick the book up today. how far along are you girlie?? congrats!!! i also hear you are moving, i have to come and see you when i get back from vaca.

message 7: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

Ur going away again??? I hate u!!! I am going into my 17 week. Tis one is going a lot quicker than Marley. Don't know the sex yet but I will sonn find out! I am moving to 122.

message 8: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

PS JEn, u can always borrow the books from me.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Misskitty1026) | 105 comments when are you moving to 122? I am going to Florida with Steve's whole family this was planned form before he met me but now i got thrown into the mix- i am excitied though disney!!
let me know when you find out the sex!!! i am excited for you congrats.

message 10: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

We are moving March 1st! I am so exicted to be uptown again with all the humans!!!

message 11: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

OK this is def not a good book 2 read when u have an infant and/or pregnant like me!!! I have my lil girl at home and after I read chapter 29 I really wanted 2 throw up!! It was very sad and heartbreaking.

I think this is the opposite of a love story like I was orginally going for when picking a Feb. read! I guess I would have really liked it a lot better Pre-pregnancies!!

message 12: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

Finished!!!

So now I am reading Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo. it is for my March read for my book club here at work. I guess after that I will start The Host by Stephanie Meyer because a friend insists that I read it but I have to give it back to her when she is done. After that, It's off to White Tiger!

BTW WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!