Building a SciFi/Fantasy Library discussion

Promotions > Free ARC Copies of The Crown Conspiracy & Avempartha

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 5 comments Hello all,
I'm new to this group (just joined) and after reading some posts here I got an idea and hope it is alright to post this.

My husband's 2nd fantasy book (Avempartha) is coming out in April and I'm looking for some "unbiased" - i.e. people who don't know me or him to review them.

So...I'm offering up 10 free copies of his first book "The Crown Conspiracy" and then an ARC copy(this will be electronic as the printing schedule on this book is tight) of Avempartha before it reaches the bookstores. Since authors don't generally get more than a few free books from the publisher this will be coming out of my own pocket so all I ask is that you:

1) Commit to reading before April 2009
2) Be willing to share your opinions (good bad or indifferent) with me
3) If you like what you read it would be nice if you posted a review here and on Amazon.

While this serise is fantasy I've heard great things from non-fantasy readers as well. To learn a bit more (including reading a sample chapter before you decide you can checkout the books here .

If you are interested please send me a private message with your email and address so I can ship them out.

Thanks

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) I'm too lazy to check, but I normally do the same review on Barnes & Nobel as well as GR & Amazon, if the book is sold there too. Is it?

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 5 comments Both books are listed on both Amazon and B&N but Avempartha is in "pre-sales" until April 1, 2009.