Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Mercy?!?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 27 comments So I have started reading Memoirs of a Geisha then I bought Mercy today. Does anyone want to read Mercy with me or feel really strongly about me finishing Memoirs...?

message 2: by Britta (new)

Britta (brittaditta) | 24 comments I've read Mercy and I've read Memoirs... so I'll talk about either one with you! ;)

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 27 comments OK im reading both. they seem kinda slow so far. neither one of them has grabbed me more than the other...

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela I have read Mercy and it was actually my least favorite book by Jodi Picoult.

message 5: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 23 comments I started Mercy but put it down. Doing a group read might motivate me to pick it up again. My friend said it's good once you really get into it. Anyone else interested?

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare | 15 comments I have also read both and would enjoy discussing them. I just finished Mercy and enjoyed it quite a bit. I really love Jodi Picoult.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 27 comments i have been traveling so i haven't been reading too much. buuut i am getting close-ish to the end of mercy. i like it so far. cam and mia have kept my interest. i could do without so much of the family history and more about Jamie. i dont love it. i may at the end...we'll see!

message 8: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (yayajanuary) | 20 comments Hmmm I don't quite fancy Mercy like other Jodi's book. It's quite a predictable ending..

TheReadingKnitter/ Kasey (thereadingknitter) This is the next book by her that I'm going to read...I have loved most of her books so we shall see...

Lauren what is your favorite Jodi Picoult book? And did you like the other book you were reading? It's on my TBR list too.

message 10: by She'Davia (new)

She'Davia Williams (redsoxocd) | 8 comments I finished Mercy at about 1:30 this morning. I loved it.