Pretty Little Liars discussion

Members > New Members

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Thomas (alyssathelibrarian) | 202 comments Mod
Introduce yourself! I will start. My name is Alyssa and I am 17. I am a huge fan of PLL. I can not wait until Killer comes out. It is killing me. haha. That was my lame attempt at a joke.

Anyway, hope you like this group!

message 2: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 31 comments ha cheesy joke
but its funny in a weird way lol

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

lol. thanks.

message 4: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 31 comments ur welcome

message 5: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 31 comments i just picked the book cuz it thought it looked good i am thirteen and i read a lot

message 6: by Mili (new)

Mili (mila2109) | 2 comments Hola my name is Mila, i'm 18, i love PLL it's one of the most addicting series I've ever read and i love addicting so that's a good thing :)

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

lol. It's a great series. I even break my I-only-buy-in-paperback rule and buy these books whenever they come out. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Im Olivia. Im 13 and this is a great series!! It is very addictive!!!

message 9: by Fainna (new)

Fainna Gigandepp (goodreadscomFainnaGigandepp) ello im Fainna and im 13 and my friends showed me pretty little liars and im hooked on it i cant wait till killer comes out i heard it comes out june 25th or something like that right?

message 10: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments im maisie. me and fainna started reading pll around the same time. our friend showed it to us. she is on goodreads she should join this group. someone invite her!

message 11: by Fainna (new)

Fainna Gigandepp (goodreadscomFainnaGigandepp) out of all the characters i think Arias point of view is the most interesting one of all but i feel bad for hannah with the car incident and the mona and everything...

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Good to meet you Fainna and Maisie!

message 13: by Fainna (new)

Fainna Gigandepp (goodreadscomFainnaGigandepp) thanks nice to meet you too Alyssa

message 14: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments Hiiiii nice @ meet u!

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

: )

message 16: by Fainna (new)

Fainna Gigandepp (goodreadscomFainnaGigandepp) i like cookies =]

message 17: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments i friended sara shepard on goodreads!

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

me too. :)

message 19: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 171 comments Mod
same here!!

message 20: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments awesome!

message 21: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Hey My name is Tina and I too absolutely ah-dore the PLL series!!!!

message 22: by Alyssa (new)

haha! you're not really new though! :P

I adore it too!

message 23: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

yeah..ik ;) but i decided to post something here because i hadn't properly introduced myself

message 24: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Alyssa wrote: "haha! you're not really new though! :P

I adore it too! "

Hey Alyssa, can I be a mod too?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 13 comments heya,
My names Luiise im 18, i've only as of yet read the first book because the library in the village here is rubbish lol. =D
but i did enjoy the 1st books =D

message 26: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

hey, my name is Tina! what did u think of the first book?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 13 comments i really enjoyed it, i want to read the rest but can't get hold of them at the moment

message 28: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

oh tht suxs! :( they r so good!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 13 comments yeah, when i first picked it up i didn't think it'd be my kinda thing but once i started to read it i got really into it =D

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

yay!

message 31: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

me to! i got to know about the book frm recommendations here at GRs! im so glad i got to know about them! :)) how did u find out about the books?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 13 comments i just randomly picked it up in the library, the cover stuck out and drew me in lol...I've managed to find so many good books though from ppl here on GR 2 =D

message 33: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

yeah its a good place for recommendations! :) yeah i just luv how the doll on the front looks identical to the girl on the back!

message 35: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (tayrawr_12) Hi everyone! my name is Taylor, and i'm 16. I love PLL! When I read the first one, i got hooked right away!

message 36: by Nera (new)

Nera (luvpanda12) | 5 comments Hey!! I'm Nera and I fell in looooove when I read the 1st PLL book and know me and my friends talk about it togeather

message 37: by Alyssa (new)

Welcome!

message 38: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Hi. I'm Mila. I'm 12, and when I started reading PLL, I couldn't put it down. Heartless is gonna be AWESOME, and I can't wait for it to come out.

message 39: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Mila wrote: "Hola my name is Mila, i'm 18, i love PLL it's one of the most addicting series I've ever read and i love addicting so that's a good thing :) "

Wow, I never knew other Mila's were out there. I've only met one other Mila, and that's my mom. lol

message 40: by Alyssa (new)

WElcome! :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

heeeeey im chloe im 14 nd i live in hawaii nd the librarys here suck! so i always have to buy the book or else wait like 2 months for it to come out in the lib but id stilll hav to wait because people wud b waiting for it nd id b put on hold nd stuff but i think pll is a kick ass series! one of the BEST

message 42: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments Hey Alyssa can we do a Pretty Little Liars Rp?

message 43: by Alyssa (new)

Hi Chloe and welcome to the Pretty Little Liars group. I am Alyssa, a moderator of this group. The other moderator is Tina, I'm sure you'll see her around. ;)

A role play would be nice...I'll great a forum.

message 44: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 4 comments Hi, I'm Tiffany.

message 45: by Alyssa (new)

Welcome Tiffany!

message 46: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Hey Chloe and Tiffany! Nice meeting you guys, I'm Tina and I'm sure you guys will have a great time in our PLL group!

message 47: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments Hey tiffany!

message 48: by cleo (new)

cleo (theprincesscleo) | 16 comments hi im cleo i hav only read pretty little liars and loved it!!! i am just starting 2 read flawless

p.s. tiana is the 1 who got me 2 read the series :D

message 49: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments cleo wrote: "hi im cleo i hav only read pretty little liars and loved it!!! i am just starting 2 read flawless

p.s. tiana is the 1 who got me 2 read the series :D"

Hi!

message 50: by Alyssa (new)

Welcome!

~alyssa

« previous 1