Pretty Little Liars discussion

Books > Unbelievable

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Thomas (alyssathelibrarian) | 202 comments Mod
This is about Unbelievable.

message 2: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 31 comments finished this book when i finished i thought it was the last book

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Nope. That's what my friend Katie thought because we found out who "A" is, but there's four books after Unbelievable - Wicked, Killer, Heartless, and another one, unnamed so far.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love these books!

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 5 comments finished it in a day
satisfactory ending for sure :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!

message 7: by Maisie (new)

Maisie (maisonian) | 39 comments this one was my favorite. i liked emily in this one. i thought it was sweet how her parents finally accepted who she was

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 12 comments Hmm, very Unbelievable what happened, I'd say! xD Can't believe who was A....and what happened to her. D: and what she did to Hanna!

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

I know! It was incredibly unexpected to me.

message 10: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 171 comments Mod
Yeah! Yeah, did you guys ever expect it to be Mona??

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

no way! I had no clue. I figured it would be someone they knew, but I honestly didnt know. I kind of thought it would be melissa because she's kinda crazy!

message 12: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

same here...mayb its nawt one of the obvious, i-killd-Ali-and-im-A characters, but one of the nawt obvious characters..because tht generally makes the book betr!!

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

yeah, it does! although, I really hope the killer or "A" isn't one of the four girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna, because I will be really mad. that would be too easy, you know? plus, I like all the four girls, and that would be bad if they killed their bff...

message 14: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Alyssa wrote: "yeah, it does! although, I really hope the killer or "A" isn't one of the four girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna, because I will be really mad. that would be too easy, you know? plus, I like all t..."

Ik! tht wud sux! these are lik the perf books! :DD

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

they are the perfect books! at least...for now. if one of the girls killed ali i would be VERY upset. lol.

message 16: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

me too! i mean even thou they hav their flaws ive grown attached to the main characters!

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

yeah me too. I will especially be sad if its spencer or aria. they're my favorite!

message 18: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 31 comments its spenc lol

message 19: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Moni wrote: "its spenc lol"

whaa!?! it is?? i haven't read Killer yet...so i dont know!

message 20: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (tayrawr_12) What?? so ian didn't kill Ali?

message 21: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

my lips r sealedd....

message 22: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (tayrawr_12) haha oh fine!
ahh i can't wait to read Killer!

message 23: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (last edited Aug 15, 2009 07:35AM) (new)

okayy! Killer's ending is such a cliff-hanging end thou!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't read Killer!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Darian (new)

Darian | 1 comments ok read i have read all of the books up to wicked and i am trying to explain spencer to my friend that hates to read and spencer is the only one that i cant remember what happens to in unbelievable anyways can someone explain to me what happens to to her
Thanks!!!!

message 26: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments My fav. character is Spencer the lesbian one, is ewww

message 27: by cleo (new)

cleo (theprincesscleo) | 16 comments i dont think any of the characters r 'ewwwww' infact i think that is pretty tasteless

message 28: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments well oh well I feel that the lesbian/Gay character is gross

message 29: by cleo (new)

cleo (theprincesscleo) | 16 comments really cuz thats really offensive 2 some people (i am nawt a lezbo just for the record)

message 30: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments Sorry if it's offensive but that's the way I feel

message 31: by cleo (new)

cleo (theprincesscleo) | 16 comments whatevs

message 32: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments just saying

message 33: by ♫ Tina ♫, <3 so happy <3 (new)

Yeah dude that totally is..

message 34: by cleo (new)

cleo (theprincesscleo) | 16 comments btw shes bisexual

message 35: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 63 comments cleo wrote: "btw shes bisexual "

Sorry but like that's any better

message 36: by cleo (new)

cleo (theprincesscleo) | 16 comments just want u 2 no incase u havnt read the books or something

message 37: by ;sam(: (new)

;sam(: | 2 comments im stil confused! who killed Ali??

message 38: by Lubna (new)

Lubna (smallintrovert) ;sam(: wrote: "im stil confused! who killed Ali??"

have you read all 8 books? cz then you would know that the Ali that befriended the four girls was really Ali's twin sister Courtney. and the REAL Ali was the one who killed 'Ali' (aka Courtney). and then @ the end of 'WANTED' the real Ali supposedly dies.

message 39: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) | 37 comments Wow! That is shocking.

message 40: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I'm just starting Unbelievable now, but I know what happens (thank you Wikipedia!) I've read the first 3, and I'm scouring all of the bookstores in my area for the last 4 books.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

SHOCKER! I just finished it today and I was kind of sad that Mona ended up being A I'd sorta gotten attached to her and then when I found out I was like NOOOOOOOooooo...!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 33 comments Yeah, I thought it all made sense in the end. My favorite books are wanted, and the first 4. :D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah ditto!