Litwit Lounge discussion

Lounge: OPEN, please come in... > Welcome new members!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Just a shout out to welcome new members Rhonda, Ruth, Alice, Theresa and Barbara!

Thanks for joining the Litwit Lounge, I hope you enjoy the group. :)

message 2: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Welcome to the group, Don! Please jump in anywhere. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Reggia! I am certainly prone to post alot! LOL!

message 4: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Teehee, your enthusiasm is most welcome and appreciated. :)

message 5: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Welcome, Gabi! We are really happy to have you join us here at Litwit Lounge; I hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

message 6: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Welcome to Litwit Lounge, Carol! Please jump in at any time -- look forward to getting to know you. :)

message 7: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Welcome, Ken! Thanks for joining our group. Please join in any discussion or feel free to start a new one. :)

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken Reggia wrote: "Welcome, Ken! Thanks for joining our group. Please join in any discussion or feel free to start a new one. :)"

Thanks very much Reggia, I will do my best on both counts thank you!

message 9: by Reggia (last edited Mar 30, 2009 09:05PM) (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments A little late here but welcome to Litwit Lounge! So glad to have each of you (Ally, Callista, Alex, Theresa and Michelle) join our group.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex (acherin) Thank you, Reggia. Nice to be here.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1752 comments Thanks, Reggia, and hi to everyone!

message 12: by Reggia (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Welcome to Shannon as well! :)

message 13: by Reggia (last edited May 04, 2009 05:14PM) (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Another welcome to new member, Isabella, and also welcomes to A and Dan. So glad you've joined us -- look forward to getting to know you all. :)

message 14: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 97 comments i've begun lady chatterly's lover ,but also reading why zebra don't get ulcers ,plus a shipment of spitiual guide by miguel molins is on the way

message 15: by Reggia (last edited Jun 16, 2009 06:12PM) (new)

Reggia | 2252 comments Welcome to the group, Vicky! Nice to have you join us. A couple of us have been reading Lady Chatterley's Lover; although I have had to set it aside for a bit, I do intend to finish the book. Feel free to join in the thread that was started HERE to join in the conversation or just add your own thoughts. New threads on any topic are always welcome, too. :)

message 16: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 97 comments I've begun too like at things differently to say the least and I would like to elimate some stressors . So , I started to read a book on just that .

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1752 comments Cheers to you for being a high school English teacher! :)

message 18: by Vicky (last edited Jun 19, 2009 02:38PM) (new)

Vicky | 97 comments What's on the list of books MG ? Right now ,I'm starting a book written by a 16th century priest. And it was translated from Spanish

message 19: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 97 comments Um , I guess that I've been searching for a sort of guru and since the mystics have struck a chord with me I found it on amazon.But wow , factory girl sounds really interesting and I love China .Keep relaxing and unwinding with your books !