Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

RP madness::) > CHARIES

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments same character format as other one

message 2: by Belle ♥ (last edited Feb 23, 2009 03:28PM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments Name: Lacy

Child of: Phosidon

Appearance: Has midnight black hair and big, foamy sea green eyes like her father. She is pretty pale and very athletic.

Description: Her mother abandened her when she was five, and she was put in a foster care. She loves her parents deeply, but wanted to know who her real parents were. Her father told her when she was ten, and from then on he began to train her. When she was 12, he sent her to camp half blood because he thought she'd be safer there.

Skills: she's very talented, but she still has room to improve
Weapon: sword that percy had

Personality: She quarky and competitive, and makes friends easily. She's almost always in a good mood. She loves her father dearly, and one day hopes to find her mother.

message 3: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Feb 05, 2009 05:01PM) (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
Name: Ash
Child of: Zeus
Appearance: Black curly hair, deep blue eyes.
Description: He doesn't know her his mom is, and He's been at Camp Half-blood his whole life.
Skills: Awesome stuff with wind,
Weapon: Sword, I guess...I cna't think of a name
Personality: He's nice. He can be really stupid, and he can admit that but he can also be charming and funny. He can loose his temper really fast and if he's really really mad, get away from him.

message 4: by greekgeek (new)

greekgeek | 9 comments does that mean they broke their oath again?

message 5: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

sure

message 6: by greekgeek (new)

greekgeek | 9 comments lol, the river styx must be really mad now

message 7: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments :D

message 8: by greekgeek (new)

greekgeek | 9 comments ;P

message 9: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments rppp?? new rp here?

message 10: by Cale_Steps (last edited Feb 18, 2009 11:29PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments Name: Pense

Child of: Hades

Appearance: Suprisingly shocking blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She is calm and responsible and very logical...a very linguistic character.

Description: She lives with her mom in a tiny house in the mountains. Her mom is extremely protective of her and her dad doesn't know she exists, but her mom told her about her father when she was only 9, and ever since then Pence has been clinging to her mom, hoping she wouldn't have to ever meet her father. Then, one summer when she turned 13, her mom was forced to send her to camp half blood, convinced it was best for her safety.

Skills: She gets frustrated easily, but she has a certain spark that allows her abilitys to soar.

Weapon: A black ring worn on her left pinky that transforms into a message sender. Named Clabris.

Personality: Very intellegent, short temper, shy, but easy to get along with.

message 11: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Awesome, sorta like Ash!

message 12: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments ya! haha!

message 13: by Belle ♥ (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:58PM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments cools!! i dono if lacy should like her....hmmm. i think they're exact opposites, so maybe lacy shouldn't like her

message 14: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I Think it should be the same for all of them....friend/enemies.

message 15: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments yeah i guess that'll work

message 16: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

awesome!!
two boys and two girls.

message 17: by Cale_Steps (last edited Feb 13, 2009 04:57PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments haha yesss...but I made him as more so a back up...I don't think he will be as main as te others..more so an obstacle??

message 18: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments cools:)

message 19: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments I am so sad you cudnt come to SC..its gonna snow and I will b all alone...wah!

message 20: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments gosh i'm so sorry! i wish i didn't have to go!!

message 21: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments haha noooo its not ur fault! sorry! I just really wish u cud b there...but another time. When r u leaving for Coloradooo?

message 22: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments saturday

message 23: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (last edited Feb 19, 2009 03:29PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
Name: Eliza

Child of: Hades

Appearance:

Description: She lives with her mother, who sent her to camp half-blood.

Skills: She is really good with animals.

Weapon: A sword made of celestial bronze, metal, and platinum. It's very dangerous.

Personality: She's super un-social. You have to directly talk to her to get her to answer, and she doesn't like it when people talk to her alot.

message 24: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ooooo lacy will definitely like her. she's kinda that way too.

message 25: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Un social?? UUUghhh sadly, I gtg. B back in like a hour.

message 26: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

ugh okay

message 27: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Wait, she's supposed to be Pense's twin? Pense doesn't look like that.

message 28: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments she has a dif. mother so i guess this works...

message 29: by Cale_Steps (last edited Feb 18, 2009 11:31PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments another child of Hades...ummm...thats uhh unexpected?? okaaaay

message 30: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments i was thinkning it should be a dif. character or something...but w.e

message 31: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

w.e?

message 32: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments yayayaya i just read the post in prophecies haha =D

message 33: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments ok so hmmm...we need another character..but who's twin? do we agree that the twin should be a secret...or unknown? kinda lyk a missing puzzle peice, that is put together in the prophecy?? or does some1 else hav a bettr suggestion...

message 34: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

We can have a twin. I wouldn't mind playing them, but we should ask Belle and Alexi.

message 35: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments mmkay..if they agree you may need to redo Eliza's profile..just to change some things up...if thats alright? :)

message 36: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Sure! But change which parts? I know her looks, and.... what else?

message 37: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments well if she stayed in the lotus hotel for the last 100 years..than wouldnt Pense be..uhh..lyk not born..haha..and also pense lives with her mother too, but Pense doesn't live with eliza...i can make it so that Pense all of a sudden gets a message from her mom saying that "I shudve told you sooner..u hav a twin...blah blah blah" ??

message 38: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Okay! I'll make Liza normal age.

message 39: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments sweet..thanx..and u might want to make it so she lives with her uncle or something because her mom only had enough money to provide child care for one twin when the two were born..or something like that??

message 40: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Kay..... hhhhm...... an aunt??

message 41: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments sure that works

message 42: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments so how could she have a twin 100 years older than her? lolz. i would rather have someone that was from athena or appolo or something else like that. but its ur chari ur choice :)

message 43: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments belle ur confusing me now?? wasn't it u that wanted her to hav a twin in the first place??? ARGH sooo confused!

message 44: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments noooo that was alexi. ::D i got back from CO!

message 45: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments YAY!!! movie tomorrow with joe??

message 46: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments sureeee i have to check if i have any tests first though ::D

message 47: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 194 comments crazzzzy

message 48: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments hiiii

message 49: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments NAME: Chase

CHILD OF: hestia

APPEARANCE: [image error]

Personality: hard working, always wants to stop and think things through before he makes a decision. Is very cautious, but very brave.

Family: lived with his father all his life. He's met his mother several times, but has never been to camp half blood. His father is in the air force, and he's moved around a lot. But he doesn't mind that, he likes moving around and seeing new places.

message 50: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Cute boy! And that name sounds familiar.....

« previous 1