Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

RP madness::) > All NEW rp!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 901 (901 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((tah dah!))

message 2: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
((Hey))

message 3: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((sup:D i have to finish some science hw but i'll be back later though:D))

message 4: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments Lacy walked into her room. It looked exactly the same as she'd left it last summer. She examined the coins in the fountain, and bed. "The same," she smiled. The one thing in her life she could always count on, Camp Half Blood.

message 5: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((alright))

Ash was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling until it was lunch, throwing a ball up and down, catching it and throwing it up again. He was thinking.

message 6: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments Lacy looked around camp, bored as always. They were playing poker on the porch, but she didn't feel like watching. So she began looking around for somebody else. She started at the Zeus cabin and worked her way back.

message 7: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash looked up as he heard someone knock on his door. He forgot to catch his ball and it hit him in the chest.
"Oww." he complained getting up and answering the door.

message 8: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Hey," she smiled at Ash. "How was your year? I haven't seen you since last summer!"

message 9: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((should they be friends or something?))

message 10: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((sure,))

"Oh it was boring as ever." Ash said smiling at her. "The most exciting thing was when Travis burned himself in the lava, while climbing the rock wall." he laughed

((Travis is a bully, kid from ares cabin.))

message 11: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((kk)) "I would have loved to see that," she smiled, the image of Travis screaming playing in her mind. "I was trapped in boarding school all year. I think it was my "dad's" idea," she air quoted.

message 12: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

"Hey, at least you know your Mortal parent." He shrugged, trying to sound bright.

message 13: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Well, I do know her, but i can't find her," she smiled lightly. "When are everyone else supposed to get here? I thought today?"

message 14: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

He shrugged.
"Well...I really don't know. Maybe their all late." he said

message 15: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Right, everyone is just late. Maybe we're late," she pondered. "Do you want to go surf?" she asked.

message 16: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash raised an eyebrow.
"Me and water?" he asked "Not really my thing." he added sadly "But you know, who cares?" he asked

message 17: by Belle ♥ (last edited Jan 29, 2009 08:33PM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((who cares?)) "Well, what if you..wind surfed and i water surfed?" she joked.

message 18: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash laughed.
"Aw you just want good waves...but I could do that if you really wanted me too."

message 19: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Hey! I can do it myself!" She made small waves with Ash's water in the air. "But the wind does help," she pouted jokingly.

message 20: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

He smiled and said,
"Fine, come on." he laughed "And besides, I like making wind. Makes me feel like I can actually do something around here."

message 21: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "You can do lots of things around here!" she laughed. "Making awesome wind for surfing is just one of my favorite perks!"

message 22: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash smiled and laughed.
"Well I guess that works." he winked "Come on." He walked out.

message 23: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Yey!" she laughed runing into the water. "Ahhh," she floated on her back, feeling the cool water caress her warm skin. "Ready for the waves!" she yelled.

message 24: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Jan 29, 2009 09:02PM) (new)

"Okay." he laughed, putting his face to the sky, closing his eyes and taking a breath. The wind started blowing...hard.
He smiled slightly, enjoying the moment.

message 25: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments Lacy closed her eyes, the water mounted into a huge wave. "More wind please!," she yelled over the roar of the wind. An ice surfboard appeared under her and she glided down the wave gracefully, extending a hand into the water

message 26: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash forced more wind out of the sky, it started blowing even harder, his hair whipping everywhere.

((Haha they should get in trouble, like the wind blows everywhere not just at Lacy))

message 27: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "MAYBE THAT'S TOO MUCH," she yelled. "WE'RE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE!!" the waves were growing larger, and lacy had to stop surfing and regain control.

message 28: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Jan 29, 2009 09:33PM) (new)

Ash opened his eyes and the wind stopped as quickly as it came.
"What?" he asked, not having heard her.

message 29: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Nice wave huh?" she smiled. Water swirled around her, rising lacy to Ash's level. "I thought we'd be caught," she explained. "Your wind was blowing through the whole camp."

message 30: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash looked proud.
"Good, we could use a bit more weather around here." he said grinning.

message 31: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "We'd get in so much trouble!" she smiled, a hint of excitment in her voice. "But...maybe. Thunder storms aren't that rare outside of New York City," she smirked evilly. "Let it rain!"

message 32: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash looked at her.
"I control weather, but you have the water for the rain...oh my...I wonder if we can actually do this." he started talking to himself. "We'd get in trouble, if caught...."

message 33: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments She shrugged.
"Your too scared," she crossed her arms defiantly. "You can go back inside your little cabin, I can do it solo," she rose higher than him. The rain fell more quickly now, creating waves of water slidding down the forest hill.

message 34: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((Omg that was PERFECT. Kids of the big three could be best friends or worst enemy's.))

Ash made a face, adding lightning to the harsh rain. He brought wind, raising him to her level, his face hard.

message 35: by Belle ♥ (last edited Jan 29, 2009 10:21PM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((good idea!! which one should ash and lacy be though??)) A large smile appeared on Lacy's face. "We don't want anyone getting hurt though," she reminded him. "Let's keep it in camp half blood...if you're able to and all," she challanged.

message 36: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((Well we could do a bit of both. I mean. At one time, they could be friends, at the other they could be enemies.))

Ash glared at her.
"I am completely capable of doing it." he said

message 37: by Belle ♥ (last edited Jan 29, 2009 10:28PM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((friendemies lolz)) "Sure, we'll see," she smiled silently to herself. She loved messing with him. "But i don't think this is completely fair. Your skill is weather! Mine is the sea..water!" she pointed down. "What about a tsunami? But weather?"

message 38: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Jan 29, 2009 10:29PM) (new)

Ash frowned.
"It just proves..." he didn't finish to add drama.

message 39: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Proves that i'm more powerful than you in all ways goddly possible!" she finished. "I couldn't agree more!"

message 40: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Jan 30, 2009 02:16PM) (new)

Ash made a face and lightning struck only a few feet away from Lacy.
"Don't you dare insult me that way!" he said "My father, is much more powerful then your dad!"

message 41: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Yeah right!" A huge whilrwind of water spun around Ash.

message 42: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash put his hands out and burst the water away with a gust of wind.
He opened his mouth to say something when he heard Chiron.
"Ash, Lacy!"
Ash turned around, then he turned back looking at Lacy, realizing our stupid they both looked.

message 43: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments Lacy said nothing. The water disappeared from below her and she dove in. Waves pulled her to shore quickly until she was walking, completely dry, on the sand. "Sorry Chiron," she breathed.

message 44: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Ash let himself drop to the ground. While everyone's hair was all messed up from the wind, his was fine. He looked down.
"Sorry, Chiron." he muttered
Chiron looked at both of them.
"Can't you two be friends?" he asked
"That's kind of hard to do when she's being impossibly stubborn about her dad." Ash pointed out as nicely as he could.

message 45: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Me?" she cried. "At least I don't have as big of ego as the stinken sea!" she snarled. "He thinks he's better than everyone else just because of his dad!"

message 46: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments ((i g2g to a doctors appointment! b back later! srry))

message 47: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

"I do not! That's her!" he growled "Just because my dad is better known to the world, she thinks she can go all about me thinking I'm better then her!" he complained to Chiron.

message 48: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

((Kk))

message 49: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 352 comments "Better known! Well he certainly didn't pass down manners or any-"

"Enough!" Chiron growled fiercly. "Everyone calm down! Your acting like little children. This has gone on for far too long! You two have been fighting since you met each other."

"It's not my fault," she crossed her arms defencivly.

"Your fathers' are both very powerful and very well known. It's not worth fighting over!"

"Whatever," lacy grumbled.

"Your punishment," he dried his watery face and flattened his hair.

message 50: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

"We have a punishment?" ASh complained.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19