The Fun Randomly Bored Club discussion

Nothing and Everything

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Nessa (new)

Nessa  (tashask) | 56 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Please join my group, add a new discussion, do whatever. Also, try to come up with a new group name, I need a better one.

message 2: by Jiya (new)

Jiya | 1 comments Hi there, hmmmmmmmmm I will try to think of a nice new group name, happy reading :)

message 3: by Nessa (new)

Hi, I haven't talked to you for a while.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

HI!!!!
im bored...lets call this chat room the randomly bored chatroon

message 5: by Nessa (new)

Perfect!

message 6: by Gulrukh (new)

Gulrukh | 25 comments hi guys
i know ur probably not on right now
but i want permission to joint the randomly bored group! do i need an aplication????
lol

message 7: by Nessa (new)

No, you can join of corse!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lalalala....
im so tired...

message 9: by Nessa (new)

Why?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i was at this movie night/fundraiser until like 12...

message 11: by Gulrukh (new)

Gulrukh | 25 comments my dad is just yelling at me for spelling a word rong in my spelling bee

message 12: by Nessa (new)

Why would he do that? he is nicer than that. Besides, statistics show that most spelling bees nearly breath on luck, so there is a 50% chance of getting a word mispelled

message 13: by Nessa (new)

Hello, where is everyone?

message 14: by Gulrukh (new)

Gulrukh | 25 comments sorry
i had to go eat dinner
i guess he wasn't yelling at me it was more like constructive critism
and YES spelling bee's are totally luck
i made it to the Trumbull town spelling bee for 3 years and i always get the bad words!

message 15: by Nessa (new)

Yeah, do you remember the geography bee? Every time I actually knew something it was someone else's question!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

geography bees are torture...
guess what? my b-days in 35 more days, and urs (natasha) is in 51 days!!

message 17: by Nessa (new)

Yay for us! :)

message 18: by Nessa (new)

But your older. :(

message 19: by Nessa (new)

than me

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yay! oh well

message 21: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments Aloe Vera Everybody!!!!!!!
DOn't mess with aloe vera
It's like . . . the craziest thing ever
Like . . . everybody loves aloe vera
The whole school just got addicted to aloe vera
Get your aloe vera now!!!
yeah,
so now that thats over what do we do
or we could continue the dragon rider and twighlight online Connecticut-to-California fight

message 22: by Gulrukh (new)

Gulrukh | 25 comments hey guys! i enjoyed that fight! but idk if we should continue it...
and my bday is in 15 dayss! (Feb 24th if anyone forgot!) im turning 14 yay me! and u guys (asra and natasha)too!

message 23: by Zaineb (new)

Zaineb | 23 comments sry nabeel:(

message 24: by Zaineb (new)

Zaineb | 23 comments Gulrukh wrote: "my dad is just yelling at me for spelling a word rong in my spelling bee" it was EXCISE!!!!!!
lolololololololol!!!!!

message 25: by Zaineb (new)

Zaineb | 23 comments i think we should get a new name for this club

message 26: by Zaineb (new)

Zaineb | 23 comments !!!!!!!

message 27: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments yeah . . .
By the way, Asra, did you get your Aloe Vera yet?
Oh I know, lets call it the Fun Club

Welcome to the fun club 'cause we got fun and games
Singin' our song, all day long at the fun club!!!
I've found the source of the ticking, it's a pike bomb
Yay!!!!!
Boom!
But the topic should be "Complete randomness and Everything else" or something like that

message 28: by Zaineb (new)

Zaineb | 23 comments awkward!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

thats stupid...no i havent gotten my aloe vera yet...?

lalalalalalalala

message 30: by Nessa (new)

What the heck? why do you care

message 31: by Gulrukh (new)

Gulrukh | 25 comments why is nabeel so obsessed with aloe vera? it's like that's his best friend
and i think the fun randomly bored club is a perfectly good name for this discussion (group w.e thingy)
i mean it's better than "the fun club"
ya nabeel, we're don't have a first grade vocabulary, like u aparently do...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"we're don't have a first grade vocabulary"?
gulrukh! u have first grade grammer
jk

message 33: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments LoLz!
I can have 12th grade vocabulary when I want to
Ahem,
We learn to isolate the variable using inverse operations in complex algebraic and numeric expressions

There are some biotic factors ,such as organisms, with in our study are that appear to be xenophobic

Hydroelectric power seems to be a far superincumbent than he remaining sources such as solar, hydrogen and wind but it would be superior if the H2O was recyclable, reusable, or reducible.
See.

message 34: by Nessa (new)

Nabeel, oh please why must you boast and brag about your mediocre vobabulary. Especially when scientists have found out how to long ago use chemical exfoliation to make graphene and carbon3 into a buckyball and the similar hexigonal and dodecohedronic figure. Experimentally, the atom's proton went at the highest rate in the equation r=dt in room temperature. The nanopencil contained the atom's width appearence which is very xenous, don't ya think?

What about this? HA!

message 35: by Nessa (new)

by the way stupid xenophobic means to be afraid of something foreign!

message 36: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments I know

message 37: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments we have people who are afraid of foreign
This kid named Saharet screamed and ran when he saw a Philippines boy.
True story

message 38: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments By the way, your vocabulary is still inferior to mine ever since scientist discovered Uranium which is a silvery-gray metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table that has the symbol U and atomic number 92. It has 92 protons and 92 electrons, 6 of them valence electrons. It can have between 141 and 146 neutrons, with 146 (U-238) and 143 in its most common isotopes.
Many contemporary uses of uranium exploit its unique nuclear properties. Uranium-235 has the distinction of being the only naturally occurring fissile isotope. Uranium-238 is both fissionable by fast neutrons, and fertile (capable of being transmuted to fissile plutonium-239 in a nuclear reactor). An artificial fissile isotope, uranium-233, can be produced from natural thorium and is also important in nuclear technology. While uranium-238 has a small probability to fission spontaneously or when bombarded with fast neutrons, the much higher probability of uranium-235 and to a lesser degree uranium-233 to fission when bombarded with slow neutrons generates the heat in nuclear reactors used as a source of power, and provides the fissile material for nuclear weapons. Both uses rely on the ability of uranium to produce a sustained nuclear chain reaction. Depleted uranium (uranium-238) is used in kinetic energy penetrators and armor plating.
Calcined uranium yellowcake as produced in many large mills contains a distribution of uranium oxidation species in various forms ranging from most oxidized to least oxidized. Particles with short residence times in a calciner will generally be less oxidized than particles that have long retention times or are recovered in the stack scrubber. While uranium content is referred to for U3O8 content, to do so is inaccurate and dates to the days of the Manhattan project when U3O8 was used as an analytical chemistry reporting standard.

Phase relationships in the uranium-oxygen system are highly complex. The most important oxidation states of uranium are uranium(IV) and uranium(VI), and their two corresponding oxides are, respectively, uranium dioxide (UO2) and uranium trioxide (UO3).[47:] Other uranium oxides such as uranium monoxide (UO), diuranium pentoxide (U2O5), and uranium peroxide (UO4•2H2O) are also known to exist.

The most common forms of uranium oxide are triuranium octaoxide (U3O8) and the aforementioned UO2.[48:] Both oxide forms are solids that have low solubility in water and are relatively stable over a wide range of environmental conditions. Triuranium octaoxide is (depending on conditions) the most stable compound of uranium and is the form most commonly found in nature. Uranium dioxide is the form in which uranium is most commonly used as a nuclear reactor fuel.[48:] At ambient temperatures, UO2 will gradually convert to U3O8. Because of their stability, uranium oxides are generally considered the preferred chemical form for storage or disposal.
Ions that represent the four different oxidation states of uranium are soluble and therefore can be studied in aqueous solutions. They are: U3+ (red), U4+ (green), UO2+ (unstable), and UO22+ (yellow).[49:] A few solid and semi-metallic compounds such as UO and US exist for the formal oxidation state uranium(II), but no simple ions are known to exist in solution for that state. Ions of U3+ liberate hydrogen from water and are therefore considered to be highly unstable. The UO22+ ion represents the uranium(VI) state and is known to form compounds such as the carbonate, chloride and sulfate. UO22+ also forms complexes with various organic chelating agents, the most commonly encountered of which is uranyl acetate.[49:]The interactions of carbonate anions with uranium(VI) cause the Pourbaix diagram to change greatly when the medium is changed from water to a carbonate containing solution. It is interesting to note that while the vast majority of carbonates are insoluble in water (students are often taught that all carbonates other than those of alkali metals are insoluble in water), uranium carbonates are often soluble in water. This is due to the fact that a U(VI) cation is able to bind two terminal oxides and three or more carbonates to form anionic complexes
Uranium carbides and uranium nitrides are both relatively inert semimetallic compounds that are minimally soluble in acids, react with water, and can ignite in air to form U3O8.[51:] Carbides of uranium include uranium monocarbide (UC), uranium dicarbide (UC2), and diuranium tricarbide (U2C3). Stable below 1800 °C, U2C3 is prepared by subjecting a heated mixture of UC and UC2 to mechanical stress.[52:] Uranium nitrides obtained by direct exposure of the metal to nitrogen include uranium mononitride (UN), uranium dinitride (UN2), and diuranium trinitride
acids.[51:] Known examples include: UBr3, UBr4, UI3, and UI4. Uranium oxyhalides are water-soluble and include UO2F2, UOCl2, UO2Cl2, and UO2Br2. Stability of the oxyhalides decrease as the atomic weight of the component halide increases.
Naturally occurring uranium is composed of three major isotopes, uranium-238 (99.28% natural abundance), uranium-235 (0.71%), and uranium-234 (0.0054%). All three isotopes are radioactive, creating radioisotopes, with the most abundant and stable being uranium-238 with a half-life of 4.51×109 years (close to the age of the Earth), uranium-235 with a half-life of 7.13×108 years, and uranium-234 with a half-life of 2.48×105 years
Uranium-238 is an α emitter, decaying through the 18-member uranium natural decay series into lead-206.[7:] The decay series of uranium-235 (also called actino-uranium) has 15 members that ends in lead-207. The constant rates of decay in these series makes comparison of the ratios of parent to daughter elements useful in radiometric dating. Uranium-234 decays to lead-206 through a series of short-lived intermediaries. Uranium-233 is made from thorium-232 by neutron bombardment;[5:] its decay series ends with thallium-205Enrichment of uranium ore through isotope separation to concentrate the fissionable uranium-235 is needed for use in nuclear weapons and most nuclear power plants with the exception of gas cooled reactors and pressurised heavy water reactors. A majority of neutrons released by a fissioning atom of uranium-235 must impact other uranium-235 atoms to sustain the nuclear chain reaction needed for these applications. The concentration and amount of uranium-235 needed to achieve this is called a 'critical mass.'The gas centrifuge process, where gaseous uranium hexafluoride (UF6) is separated by the difference in molecular weight between 235UF6 and 238UF6 using high-speed centrifuges, has become the cheapest and leading enrichment process (lighter UF6 concentrates in the center of the centrifuge).[17:] The gaseous diffusion process was the previous leading method for enrichment and the one used in the Manhattan Project. In this process, uranium hexafluoride is repeatedly diffused through a silver-zinc membrane, and the different isotopes of uranium are separated by diffusion rate (uranium 238 is heavier and thus diffuses slightly slower than uranium-235).[17:] The molecular laser isotope separation method employs a laser beam of precise energy to sever the bond between uranium-235 and fluorine. This leaves uranium-238 bonded to fluorine and allows uranium-235 metal to precipitate from the solution.[4:] Another method is called liquid thermal diffusionEnrichment of uranium ore through isotope separation to concentrate the fissionable uranium-235 is needed for use in nuclear weapons and most nuclear power plants with the exception of gas cooled reactors and pressurised heavy water reactors. A majority of neutrons released by a fissioning atom of uranium-235 must impact other uranium-235 atoms to sustain the nuclear chain reaction needed for these applications. The concentration and amount of uranium-235 needed to achieve this is called a 'critical mass.'
Ha beat that

message 39: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments It took me a long time to write that so start taking notes.

message 40: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments And get your Aloe vera

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

u idiot nabeel. u copied that from wikipedia...duh
btw....i have much better vocab than any of u..
do any of u know what quantum mechnics is? i ddint think so...

message 42: by Nida (new)

Nida | 4 comments Silly, silly kids. All I ask is that you all just be nice to one another because I hate opening my mail daily to find that you're calling one another "stupid" or "idiot" and using unnecessary put downs. Instead, let's talk about something more productive and logical. *Meaning no more copying and pasting from Wiki or any other source to prove your level of intelligence* Thank you!

message 43: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments Nida . . .
Who is she
By the way, I know it's your habit of stating the obvious but did you really NEED to do that just because everybody MIGHT not know that yet
and I happen to know what quantum mechanics are.It's a set of principles underlying the most fundamental set of physical systems at the microscopic scale (atomic level)
I didn't copy and paste that on, I swear

Anyway if this Nida is calling us kids, is she an adult or a 16 year old pretending to be and adult (no offense sorry)
I make it a habit to know who everybody is.
Now to start "productive and logical things"
. . .
OK I don't know, you start something.

message 44: by Nessa (new)

Shut up you moron, she's my friend and she happens to be in colllage. She has much better vocab than you.

message 45: by Nessa (new)

Let's talk about........ triscadecaphobia. (to be afraid of the number 13)

message 46: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments AH, there is a kid in my class who is afraid of the number thirteen.For science class we had to each pick thirteen balls from the box. The kid was so afraid he picked up fourteen and refused to give the extra back.

Okay so that story wasn't true but he is does think that the number 13 is cursed.

message 47: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments Oh and when I talked about stating the obvious I was talking to Asra

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

nabeel u said " but he is does think that the number 13 is cursed. " bad grammer
if i my comment again

message 49: by Nabeel (new)

Nabeel Sherazi (Swift-Talon) | 111 comments Ah,
more bad grammar. You wrote, If I my comment again."
It should be "If I MAY comment again"

message 50: by Nessa (new)

Please be quiet! no one cares about grammer in a chat room! I, the moderater, decree that grammer could be used if you would like to. It shouldn't be forced! Besides "LoLz!" isn't perfect grammer either! >:(

« previous 1 3 4 5 6