Lessons from the Woman at the Well discussion

Let me introduce myself

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Sagan (diannes) I'm glad to see this group. I am Dianne G Sagan - an author, ghostwriter, and also just published my first book as you have - Rebekah Redeemed. She is an orphan who has been mistreated and has things in her life to overcome.

The Woman at the Well is a person that I know I relate to. I have things in common with her - I've been divorced from my first husband (an abuser) and 10 years later married again to a good man. I've had to change my own way of thinking and my own way of looking at myself. I think that is part of what the Woman at the Well had to do. I believe that we all have something in our pasts that we aren't proud of.

I look forward to being a part of this discussion.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Chapman (beautifulif) | 1 comments The thought of the phrase, "Lessons from the Woman at the Well" go hand in hand with what inspires me to write - the issues therein. The biblical story in and of itself captures the beauty of living and learning from the experiences that so many women face. What a great title to capture such issues, a title which initially drew me to this group. Glad to be a part. God speed to you and all your future endeavors.

Crystal C. Chapman
Author, Beautifulif...:"The book that has every woman reading...about her character."
Take the character tour. Visit us online today! http://www.beautifulif.com

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 1 comments Hi, Is this group still active? It sounds like a great support system for women who have been through this unique form of abuse.