Bacon Lovers discussion

This looks amazing!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine (ebnerlake) Holy mother of God, I think I might die if I ate it, but it would be the best way to go...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/din...

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelsessum) Okay, I am so making that for dinner. My husband will fall in love all over again. Though, I'm not sure it would be me he was falling in love with.

Or do you think it is more of a breakfast food? The BBQ sauce makes it sound a little more "dinnery".

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine (ebnerlake) I actually think this would be ok for every meal ever. I can't see how this would be bad at any time of day.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelsessum) I wonder if you did the final glazing with maple syrup if that would give it a nice breakfasty taste. You know something that would go well with a side of eggs and bacon.

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine (ebnerlake) That sounds really awesome, actually. I think you should try that.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelsessum) You could probably also use a maple breakfast sausage instead of italian sausage. This just gets better and better. I want to eat it right now!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i found out how 2 make a bacon sandwich 4 breakfast. u need toast with butter and jelly, scrambled eggs, bacon, syrup, and butter. put it together like this.
TOAST
SYRUP
BACON
EGGS
BACON
BUTTER
TOAST

then u eat it and it tastes SOOOO good!