Girl Snoops discussion

Question for Those Who have read Kinsey Millhone and Stephanie Plum Books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (mollytiff) | 4 comments I am about to finish the alphabet series and then start on Janet Evanovich books. I was wondering if someone can describe some of the differences between Kinsey and Stephanie and in how the books are written so I know what to expect. Please don't give anything big away, I'm just trying to get an idea as to how their personalities differ and their different methods of snooping.

message 2: by Jenger (new)

Jenger (jengerj) I've never read any of the Kinsey Millhone books so my recommendation is somewhat limited but I love the Stephanie Plum books and live for the next installment. They are hilarious and the characters are truly unique. I would definitely try the first one and see how you like it.

message 3: by Historigal (new)

Historigal | 1 comments I'd say the Janet Evanovich books are more screwball/slapstick comedy than the alphabet series, which tend to be a bit more hard boiled. Both great series', though!

message 4: by Charise (new)

Charise | 15 comments Thanks for the book tips - I have just started One for the Money!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 1 comments It's definitely screwball, while Kinsey is a little bit more serious, but I don't think anyone can make me laugh the way Stephanie does. I hope you enjoy it!

message 6: by Leanne (new)

Leanne | 1 comments I agree that Kinsey is a little more serious than Stephanie. It also seems that Janet Evanovich books are kind of the same plot, but I absolutley love Stephanie. The Plum series always gurantees me to laugh out loud and I even like to reread them.

message 7: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Winston | 1 comments Never read Millhone but I'm a longtime Plum fanatic. Hey, if anyone is interested in writing your own book, my new blog might be able to help. I'm chronicling my journey from now to the pub date of my latest book and offering tips on writing along the way. iamsherriwinston.wordpress.com