Harry Potter discussion

Movies > harry potter 5 dvd

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peng (new)

Peng | 317 comments has anyone seen the special features in this dvd? i don't know if they release the same worldwide but when i watched one special feature wherein tonks (or the actress) was giving tour around the studio for the filming... i mean, was that a consolation for tonk's fans?

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) dunno, but i saw that on my special features disk...

message 3: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments i didn't really enjoy the 5 movie... and i think that they made tonks all wrong! *sob*

message 4: by tabitha (new)

tabitha farrar (Tabi08) | 25 comments the 5th movie was really stupid and boring. They took out all the really good stuff and let it be boring. If they are going to do that to the 6th movie they shouldn't really even make it. I think they should make a 2 disc set for the 5th movie and the rest of the movies so that they are not so boring.

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture On the OotP DVD, check out the deleted scenes. There is a scene where Dumbledore is introducing Umbridge at the start of term feast, but the camera stays on Trelawney. She really hams it up, bumbling around with her food and spilling her drink. Emma Thompson's facial expressions are fantastic. It's my favorite part of the whole DVD...hilarious!