Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthieu (last edited Jun 28, 2017 10:26AM) (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Found something amazing in my inbox this morning:

[...However, this particular ninja spat on the electronic coffin...:]

If a hairy microscope bestows great honor upon a cough syrup, then the crank case beyond an umbrella reads a magazine. Now and then, some mitochondrial canyon takes a peek at the hole puncher beyond a tomato. Sometimes the mean-spirited dust bunny reads a magazine, but a cocker spaniel inside the parking lot always lazily throws a carpet tack at an overpriced cheese wheel! Indeed, a polar bear defined by a briar patch borrows money from a squid.

Most people believe that a cough syrup ridiculously conquers a green judge, but they need to remember how overwhelmingly a roller coaster behind a scythe beams with joy. Any salad dressing can give a pink slip to the insurance agent, but it takes a real traffic light to bestow great honor upon another barely mysterious bonsai. When you see the philanthropic photon, it means that a tattered cowboy self-flagellates. An abstraction reaches an understanding with a garbage can through some warranty, or a scythe from a cough syrup negotiates a prenuptial agreement with a CEO behind a photon. A class action suit is fractured.

Furthermore, a chestnut dies, and a recliner attending to the cyprus mulch sells the flatulent football team to another infernal lover. Sometimes the bonsai flies into a rage, but the demon living with the blithe spirit always makes love to a mastodon toward a paycheck! If a microscope instead of a sock puppet secretly finds subtle faults with a barely childlike hydrogen atom, then a movie theater prays. If the bartender recognizes the hole puncher on account of the spider, then an assassin ceases to exist.

Most people believe that a line dancer toward a cyprus mulch thoroughly pilots a spacecraft toward a philanthropic venus fly trap, but they need to remember how completely a fighter pilot beams with joy. Indeed, a tomato atop the ball bearing can be kind to a pickup truck. The marshmallow has a change of heart about the gypsy caravan toward a grain of sand. A smoothly spartan bullfrog plays pinochle with the electrifying girl scout. An umbrella about an ocean is pathetic.

[Anyone knows that beyond the cyprus mulch, one must throw the turkey beyond the blood clot.:]

Another wrinkled pickup truck negotiates a prenuptial agreement with a food stamp over another sandwich. An optimal pork chop, a precise bullfrog, and the hole puncher for a cashier are what made America great! Any particle accelerator can find lice on a non-chalantly raspy cyprus mulch, but it takes a real blood clot to give lectures on morality to an oil filter living with a razor blade. Another soggy tape recorder recognizes a tuba player. A dust bunny from a plaintiff wisely on some girl scout over a squid, and the usually worldly cashier befriends the burly globule. The cheese wheel toward a pickup truckA tripod beams with joy, and a globule assimilates an earring of a razor blade. When a judge is skinny, another insurance agent over a buzzard operates a small fruit stand with a hydrogen atom from some movie theater. Any fire hydrant can seek a cyprus mulch behind a formless void, but it takes a real sheriff to almost organize a wedding dress. The plaintiff behind some graduated cylinderWhen a cough syrup near a particle accelerator self-flagellates, a slyly overripe freight train hibernates. A graduated cylinder near the globule hides, because an almost impromptu carpet tack seeks a pickup truck around a photon. The satellite living with the cargo bay laughs out loud, because an apartment building related to the plaintiff usually plays pinochle with the minivan related to a grand piano. The line dancer is frozen. The crane from the flavored hell knowingly plans an escape from a fundraiser some avocado pit near the buzzard. A nearest carpet tack. Furthermore, some tuba player feels nagging remorse, and a boiled prime minister buries some federal jersey cow. If some dreamlike crane plans an escape from a false chestnut a frustrating freight train, then an alleged nation meditates. Sometimes another mastadon for a power drill starts reminiscing about lost glory, but the grizzly bear related to the plaintiff always secretly admires the buzzard from a bowling ball! Most people believe that an elusive defendant shares a shower with a judge of the freight train, but they need to remember how carelessly a reactor toward an inferiority complex hesitates.

Has anyone else here ever received such a bizarre email? It's... poetic...

message 2: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jan 29, 2009 02:57AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Two things!

1. Sometimes I wonder if young Matthew ever sleeps...

2. My favorite part was "sometimes another mastadon for a power drill starts reminiscing about lost glory..."

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24194 comments I used to get this kind of stuff a lot. It was not long after I applied for a mortgage online. I never did figure out what they were all about, what the motivation was, or what they wanted from me.

Actually, I ended up moving and changing ISPs before they stopped.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) it's a kind of word salad to get through spam detectors...there's a lot of cut & paste...as for what the objective is, well ...it's to get more addresses, or sell something, but I don't see how it accomplishes that?

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24194 comments Word salad. Oh I like that.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) yeah, and Matthew: DO you ever sleep?

message 7: by Matthieu (last edited Jan 29, 2009 05:44AM) (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Good morning, mes amis! Yes, I DO sleep, thank you very much. Haha, I slept from 3:58 til about 10 minutes ago.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) that's not enough sleep matthew!
et puis c'est: mes amis....if you slept more, you'd have realized!

message 9: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments It's all about the self-flagellating particle accelerator, Anthony.

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) there used to be someone (maybe still around?) who'd send you a poem a day, all fashioned from spam...

message 11: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments What a novel concept...

message 12: by Matthieu (last edited Jan 29, 2009 05:53AM) (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Oh man, I just realized that! I suppose my fatigue is really catching up with me. I never make mistakes like that! Oh, the shame! Haha. I was originally just going to address Larry in a singular form... Then you showed up, and I forget to change it before I posted it. Haha, idiot!

message 13: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) I could only WISH to get spam like this. Usually, it's just invites from nameless hussies willing to perform all sorts of deviant acts with me, while their Nigerian friend - who has a lot of cash he needs you to hold on to - watches.

message 14: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing, Gus...

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) Matthew, I was just looking for something to pick on you about as you are usually far above reproach!
(not an idiot, ever)

message 16: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu | 1009 comments Haha.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.