homeschool kids discussion

Boo!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments i'm gooood... scared, but good...

message 2: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments :P

message 3: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments hmm.. i'm pretty new in this group too, and i already know that the best part is that- the mod hasn't been active in almost a year >.<
i dunno what i meant by that... i'm tired...

message 4: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments hahaha, that'd be sad.. like, everyone in the group's going "why hasn't anyone joined in like forever!?!?" hahaha...

message 5: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments hellooooo!

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Hi people! And it's cool that there isn't a mod, because you can't get kicked out :D

message 7: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments *gasp* what have we unleashed upon this group by telling her that....
O.o

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments MUAHAHAHAHHAHA *Cough* I mean...oh...no...don't do that...

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments :D YAY! I Want something that is FINALLY in alphabeticall order, gosh, those medicalist dude just can't get it right

message 10: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments ooooh Compulsive Disorder Obsessive... vey nice, vey niiiice...

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Pshh, like college would teach anyone anything xD

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Yeah o.O like a magician!

message 13: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments i lovveee magicians! they do cool magic! like pulling rabbits out of hats and the like, it's awesome!

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments I made up my own because the I wasn't clever enough for the ones in the books...

message 15: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments i just watched other people do them lol, and i think i made up some of my own too

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments OMG WHERE ARE THE BAGLES?

message 17: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments BA-GAL
HAHAHAHA
BA-GAL BOY