music freak discussion

do you sing along to songs that you hate?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh!!! That's the only reason that song is on my iPod!!! I hate that song but it's on there!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lol yeah it's songs like Womanizer and I had freaking Best Of Both Worlds on there for a while too, Iadmt it sadly... But in my defense, my brother that is obsessed with Miley put the song on there... I meant to get it off of there but I couldn't cause something like POSESSED me to keep the stupid song on there!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

gee thanks... lol you don't even know how much that made me laugh! and I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

omg yes!!
like that one song 7things by miley it so annoying but it just get sstuck in my head and i hate it@!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Or her song Hoedown Throwdown A.K.A. Zig Zag! It's hecka catchy and it makes me so mad!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

her new song pissed me off 2.........climb wtf

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2009 07:09AM) (new)

OMG! THE CHORUS FOR THAT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW!! oh so here's the game plan for later... as soon as I get home, I'm gonna be on and off cause we have to load up the truck so yeah I can talk for a while but not as long as usual... If anyone really cared

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pop it
Lock it
Polka-dot it
Countryfy and
Hip-Hop it"
I know how you feel Nick!!! The song is stuck in my head too!! GRRRRRRR

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

WUT THE FREAK

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

heh heh heh

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yo! When I said it was stuck in my head I didn't mean quote it!! lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna *the one in love* :) :D wrote: "her new song pissed me off 2.........climb wtf"

i know i like wikll catch my sel;f singing it in the shower its sooo grrrrr!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i just listen to my psp

message 14: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 84 comments i listen to meh iPod