~*~Princess Nhya~*~'s Reviews > Let the Night Begin

Let the Night Begin by Kathryn Smith

Apr 24, 2010

This book was awesome. I love Reign equally and in some ways more than Saint or Bishop. I loved the dynamic with he and Olivia. And I really cared what would happen to them. Would they be able to forgive each other? How would Olivia get passed her fear and anger and resentment where Reign is concerned? Her plight with her nephew. I felt really sorry for him by the way. And the plot getting closer to the answers that have eluded me since the very first book in this series is enough to keep me on edge as it is.

Trust me if you have been following this series then you know what I mean or you are intrigued to find out. Another great story. Another great chapter in this series. It keeps getting better. My only hope is when I finally read the next and final book concerning Temple, I truly hope it does not disappoint on any angle where the answers are to come. And Temple the head of the Brotherhood, I sincerly hope is all that we have been led to believe he is and more. I highly recommend this read and this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let the Night Begin.

April 24, 2010 – Shelved
January 24, 2011 – Started Reading
January 24, 2011 –
page 216
56.25% "Pretty good so far."
January 24, 2011 – Finished Reading