Ange from Cover to Cover Book Blog's Reviews > The Intern, Volume 3

The Intern, Volume 3 by Brooke Cumberland

The greatly anticipated conclusion to the Bentley and Ceci series is finally upon us! I was so excited to get started on this book and as always, Brooke didn’t let me down! Volume 2 left us with a cliffhanger from hell and I screamed and threw stuff! I needed more Bentley STAT! Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait long.

Volume 3 is different than the first two. We still have a very Alpha Bentley and a very determined Ceci, but in this book, Brooke takes us deeper into the characters. Volume 1 and 2 were nonstop wet panties. Volume 3 is the after sex cigarette (you know…..satisfied, content, ahhhhh…life is good). All the questions that were asked are completely answered. We finally know what is in the lock box (tears and goose bumps!). Time passes more so in this book and the characters are given time to grow and mature. I love the new and improved Bentley and Ceci.

There are some new characters introduced that I fell hard for. My stomach was in knots over Brandon! He is the sweet and lovable boy next door type. I was torn in my feelings for him. Sounds kind of confusing to those who haven’t read the book yet, but you’ll understand more after you read! I won’t spoil it for you.

This is the perfect ending to the series. I cried, got goose bumps, squealed with happiness, had to fan myself, and laughed. It was a great series. I can't tell you enough how much I loved all three volumes of The Intern. I’m so glad I read it and also a little saddened that it’s over. I’m going to miss them. However, I look forward to reading more of Brooke’s books! I love her and she is amazing. Go 1-click today!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Intern, Volume 3.

Started Reading