Arch 's Reviews > Body Language

Body Language by Suzanne Brockmann

Apr 22, 2010

it was ok
bookshelves: books-bought-in-2010, best-friends-romance, suzanne-brockmann, give-away-book, 2-stars
Read from April 22 to 27, 2010

This book is about best friends Clint McCade and Cassandra "Sandy" Kirk. They have been friends since they were young.

Clint came to town one day, because he wanted to profess his love for Cassandra, but his plan was shot down, when Sandy reveals something to him that he wasn't expecting.

As the back cover indicates - Clint tries to help Sandy get another man.

Doesn't this theme sounds familiar? Dave and Sophia. Dave tried his best to help Sophia get Decker, knowing how much he was in love with her himself.

Maybe it's just me, but Sandy seemed like an rough draft to Sophia. They both are blondes. Their facial features are similar. Sandy was a little bigger than Sophia though. Sophia weighs like 100 pounds and Sandy wears a size 9.

The storylines are a somewhat different, but sort of the same page.

Clint and Dave has jeans in common and their secret love for their best friend.

Unlink Sophia and Dave's love story. Body Language didn't wow me. I've wanted to read this book for a while, because of the best friend theme.

I like a good story about best friends turn lovers. I think I'll perfer them more if they are suspense, action pack stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Body Language.

04/24 page 132