Susanne's Reviews > The Nanny Proposition

The Nanny Proposition by Rachel Bailey

7252047

bookshelves: keepers

Review: The Nanny Proposition – Rachel Bailey

The cover first drew me to this book, and the fact it was written by Rachel Bailey whose work I always enjoy. What I didn’t expect was how much I would love all her characters. This time, it’s not just adults who tug our heartstrings; there are two beautiful baby girls, Meg and Bonnie who will beguile you too.

Liam Hawke hires his brother’s housekeeper, Jenna Peters, as nanny to his baby. Under the circumstances it’s a good move for both of them. Jenna can keep her own daughter with her while she works and Liam gets Jenna to teach him parenting skills since he has had no time to learn them. Everything is fine, except for the mutual attraction fuelled by living under the same roof and the odd secret or two that lies at the heart of what both hold dear.

This is a lovely story with beautiful interactions between the adults and the babies. I doubt anyone could not find Liam sexy as he learns to care for Bonnie while falling completely in love with his brand new daughter. A gorgeous, rumple-haired man at midnight certainly wins Jenna’s heart as she and her little girl, Meg, fall under Liam’s spell too.

Touching, heart-warming, sexy but with family at its core, this story is an all-round winner for me. It’s one of my keepers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Nanny Proposition.

July 14, 2014 – Started Reading