Joyce Lagow's Reviews > The Girl Who Played with Fire

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Played with Fire.

April 21, 2010 – Started Reading
April 22, 2010 – Shelved
April 22, 2010 – Shelved as: police-procedural
April 22, 2010 – Shelved as: kindle-edition
April 22, 2010 –
page 115
April 23, 2010 – Finished Reading

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad you liked that one, Joyce. I am going to be re-reading the first two books in the trilogy over the summer before reading book 3. I have really enjoyed the trilogy thus far. Too bad about Larsson dying so young - I would have loved to see where he went with these characters.

Joyce Lagow I thought it was even better than the first one. Yes, I'm waiting, too, for the last one.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the third one (I have had it since last year), but have not read it yet, so I am going to read the entire trilogy in order over the summer.

I did not like the second one as much as I liked the first one, but am still looking forward to re-reads of both.

message 4: by Joyce (last edited Apr 25, 2010 10:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joyce Lagow I'm waiting for it to come out on Kindle. I'm completely spoiled! I find myself really annoyed if I want a book and it's not available on Kindle. lol the 3rd book will be available on Kindle some time this summer, I think. Having just checked, May 25.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I got my copy of the third book from The Book Depository last year - it is still not available here in the States yet I don't think - but it just kept getting put aside for other books, lol. I am going to get to it this summer though, if it kills me.

I am glad you got a Kindle. I bet you are spoiled with it considering all you used to have to go through to get a book!