Kayleigh's Reviews > The Elimination Diet Workbook: Determine Which Foods Are Making You Sick So You Can Eat Well and Feel Great!

The Elimination Diet Workbook by Maggie  Moon

bookshelves: cookbooks, non-fiction, own

A few weeks ago I happened to randomly come across this book in the new section. I had no idea that it would change my life for the better.

For years I've struggled to understand why that no matter how hard I tried, eating was always such a stressful event for me. I couldn't comprehend why certain symptoms would arise and this book put all the pieces together for me. Doctors would always brush my complaints off as nothing and I continued to suffer, making eating a meal hell for me. It never even crossed my mind that the ingredients in food could be the culprits of what was wreaking so much havoc on my body. Since finishing this book, I've learned a TON and discovered I have either an intolerance or allergy to three of the top eight food allergens. I have changed the way I eat completely and any symptoms I've ever had have disappeared... as well as some of my health issues! I can feel my body operating a lot more efficiently, I've lost weight, and overall, I feel like an entirely new person. I have never felt this good in my life. Thank you so much to Maggie Moon for helping me finally find answers and get my life back.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Elimination Diet Workbook.

July 12, 2014 – Shelved