Jen's Reviews > Shatter

Shatter by Erin McCarthy

bookshelves: arc-copy-net-galley, college-romance, contemporary-romance, july-reads, kindle-own, new-adult-romance

This was a 3.5 star rating for me. It was not one of my favorites out of the series; but I still enjoyed it. Review to Come!

Thank you to Net Galley and Penguin Group Berkley for providing me a copy of this ARC, which is due out in September 2014...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shatter.

July 10, 2014 – Shelved
July 18, 2014 – Shelved as: july-reads
July 18, 2014 – Shelved as: kindle-own
July 18, 2014 – Shelved as: new-adult-romance
July 19, 2014 –
19.0% "Great so far..and this time it isn't the hero who is pierced in an interesting place! LOL\n The heroine is the one who is! Heh heh!"
July 20, 2014 –
64.0% "OMG! No wonder this book is called, "Shatter.." This can't be happening..I'm crushed and I am gonna start balling my eyes out..:-("
July 22, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Baba (new)

Baba  Enjoy, Jen! xoxox

message 2: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Enjoy lovely friend x

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Congrats my dear! = ))

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Tate, Dan & Hunter wrote: "Enjoy, Jen! xoxox"

Thanks Baba..and thank you for the wonderful email! I will respond..probably at the end of the weekend as I have got some things on the go...but I appreciate you taking the time for me! Hugs..and have yourself a super weekend with your family!♥

message 5: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Lisa Jayne wrote: "Enjoy lovely friend x"

Thank you my dear!! You are such a sweetheart!♥ Have an awesome weekend and I will catch up with you soon! Big hugs..xo

message 6: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Congrats my dear! = ))"

Thank you Sue!!! This has been a very suprisingly great series! I love it when I am surprised (in a good way) by a book or a series!!! Have a great weekend hon!!!♥

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️ Enjoy my lovely friend!! xo

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Glad you liked it Jen! <3

message 9: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Glad you liked it Jen! <3"

Thanks Feifei! Hugs..xo