Jessica's Reviews > Rumors

Rumors by Anna Godbersen

Apr 17, 2010

bookshelves: made-me-cry

It was a great book. Not as good as the first one, because by the time it came out, I had forgotten some of the characters. The downside is that the ending was terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Don't get me wrong, it was well written, and I suppose it was realistic since if it didn't happen we wouldn't really get to see one of the main characters at all anymore, because she would've been gone. But it was just awful. I don't want to say what happened, but I absolutly hated it. I started crying in the doctors office when it happened. Anyway, it turned me off from the rest of the series. I may read the next two one day, but to satisfy my curiousity, I already know what happens. Ah, the magic of the Internet.

Anyway, I would still recommend this book/series to anyone. Just because I'm a bit of a baby about it doesn't mean somebody else won't enjoy it. And then other people can cry when IT happens, because that just shows they emotionally attached to the book like I am.

One more downside is that I've been told I look a lot like Penelope, who is portrayed on the front cover. AKA, the evil villian.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rumors.