Marga 's Reviews > The Assassin and the Underworld

The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas

bookshelves: 2014-favorites, 2014-buddy-reads, novellas-short-stories, mmc-read-books, too-much-feels

"In the silence of her bedroom, she swore an oath to the moonlight that if Sam were hurt, no force in the world would her back from slaughtering everyone responsible."

I think this is the best novella so far. I still have to read the last one but this.. This made me love Sam a whole lot. I can't convey enough how much my heart hurts now..

"The moment I woke up after he beat me, I realized I have to leave. Because I was going to kill him if I didn't. But I couldn't." He studied her face. "Not until you came back. Not until I know you were alright- until I saw that you were safe."

My heart. Be ready. You're going to get broken. I just knew it. T_T And I really hate Arobynn!!!!Argh.

"I love you," he repeated shaking her again. "I have for years. And he hurt you and made me watch because he's always known how I felt, too. And if I asked you to pick, you'd choose Arobynn, and I. Can't. Take. It."

Really, I think my masochistic side is showing because even if it'll hurt so much, I want to read the last novella. Ahhhh. Bring it on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Assassin and the Underworld.

July 2, 2014 – Shelved
July 3, 2014 – Started Reading
July 3, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by isabelle (new)

isabelle Yes, get the tissues ready. :'(

Marga I just finished it. Gaah what a mess(the circumstances, not the book). I freaking cried even before Sam died!!

message 3: by isabelle (new)

isabelle It's okay Margarita, it's okay. We're all here for you. Who am I kidding, IT'S NOT OKAY.

Marga They talked about forever and what happens next.. they talk like they all have the time in the world. no. it is not okay: /