Jane Linfoot's Reviews > The High Street Bride's Guide

The High Street Bride's Guide by Samantha  Birch

F 50x66

This is such an awesome book, and so much more than I expected. Weddings are a minefield, and Samantha's book is a must-have if you're daring to go there. The book covers all areas in extraordinary detail, and for those who think they already know it all, think again. And not only is there fab info and advice, there's also wonderful humour too. I read it the first time on a train, and I was lol-ing loudly.

I bought this book with a couple of weddings possibly on the horizon, and a few days later there was a surprise proposal, and my daughter got engaged. My second reaction (after congratulations, obviously) was to tell my girl, you have to buy The High Street Bride's Guide. She'll take advice from the book a lot more easily than she takes it from me! Thank you Samantha, you've already sliced thousands off the wedding bill - and the budget will stretch so much further, now we're armed with your experience. If you're reading this and you don't believe it, buy it and see for yourself. A truly genuine and fab book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The High Street Bride's Guide.

Finished Reading