Silver James's Reviews > Bonds of Justice

Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh

Jul 01, 2014

bookshelves: 2014-books-read, keeper, library, audio-books, 2016-books-read, auto-buy-series, paranormal, reread, romance, 2017-books-read, scifi, 2018-books-read
Read 4 times. Last read June 11, 2018 to June 12, 2018.

2018 re-listen. The more I revisit this book, the more I'm coming to appreciate Max and his Sofie. This is one of those books that must be read to pick up on the tendrils creeping through the whole series. Some threads are tied off, some are tied to new threads and continued. I love this series so much!

Well, for some reason, GR won't let me link/show cover. This is the 3rd time I've read/listened to this book. I'm not sure why I haven't taken the time to actually write a review before now. While not one of my favs in the series, it is nonetheless a compelling read. Human cop Max Shannon and Psi Justice Sophia Russo both have dark pasts. Brought together by a human psychopath, they end up as partners assigned to an investigation involving Psi Council member Nikita Duncan. Sophia is walking a tightrope and Max is falling in love. The series plot arc thickens in this book which makes it an integral part of the series. Max and Sophia are well-matched and interesting and in this re-listen, I was reminded of the personal twist at the end that leaves the reader with all the feels.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bonds of Justice.

July 1, 2014 – Shelved