Beth's Reviews > Surviving Seduction

Surviving Seduction by Maia Underwood

** spoiler alert ** I finished reading the book last night and what a doozy! The story was well written, characters were well developed, and there were some curve balls! I had to take a break for a minute while reading, because I was so surprised by what I was reading!

Selena is a bit more fragile in this book, and I read at least one review where someone was disgruntled about that. However, I felt that Ms. Underwood wrote a very believable and likable character. If you've ever experienced social anxiety or panic attacks yourself, you'd realize that although they can happen at anytime, they are generally brought on by being around other people. Selena had been living on her own for about four years, and suddenly living with a group of people would definitely bring on panic attacks if she'd never experienced them before.

I really enjoyed this book and am recommending the series to friends and co-workers. I hope Ms. Underwood will finish the third book soon. I am on pins and needles!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Surviving Seduction.

Started Reading